Bare Looking~Pink & Blue~Gold & Green

PomPoko

Hey everyone. I hope you're well! So I've gathered its Thanksgiving today from the front page! So happy thanksgiving to everyone celebrating
smiles.gif

So my first FOTD I wanted to have a really bare, innocent sort of thing going on. So this one is minimal! I felt so odd without eyeliner.

(I used mac in all three - or otherwise i've stated
smiles.gif
)
Face:
Subli'mine foundation in exact dragee- Givenchy
Non-Fiction foundation - Benefit
Studio Fix Powder
Benefit concealer
Lemon-aid - benefit
Touch eclat

Cheeks:
Don't be shy
Lightscapade MSF

Eyes:
Ivory Box e/s - Estee Lauder
Black e/l - Prestige
Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
Walnut Brow shader

Lips:
Rocking Chick l/s patted on lightly
Hard Candy 10 years of gloss

NOEYELINERRRR.jpg

This was one I didn't like very much. I was having a disagreement with my b/f as i did this so my concentration was elsewhere. There was just something off about it as well that I can't quite work out. Meh.

Face:
As above

Cheeks:
Pinch o'peach I think
Lightscapade msf

Eyes:
UDPP
Canton candy paint
Benefit Show Off in Powder Puff
Aquadisiac e/s
Deep Truth e/s
Pink Freeze e/s
Blacktrack f/l
Lancome Hypnose Mascara

Lips:
Giddy l/s
Barry M lipgloss...Im pretty sure it hasnt a name but its light shimmery pink.

misface.jpg

ilooklikeyvonne.jpg

This last one was pure experimentation before I went to my parents, since I figured if it went wrong, my mom and dad don't really care if I look odd. I actually kind of liked it though

Face:
As abover
smiles.gif

Cheeks:
Matte Bronzing pearls to contour
Pearl Sunshine b/p

Eyes:
UDPP
Amber Lights e/s
Springtime Skipper e/s
Velvet Moss e/s
Humid e/s
Walnut brow shader (and I used the Ivoire side
smiles.gif
)
Black Track f/l
Lancome Hypnose Mascara

Lips:
Originally I had Style It Up l/s on with C-thru on top, but then I decided It looked bad and changed it for Estee Lauder High Gloss in Rose. I think there might be a photo of both in there...

eyeye.jpg

floofus.jpg

I'm not sure what my head is doing here
greengrin.gif
and hi line of bronzer. Apparently I should have blended harder.
myheadiswonky.jpg

glam8babe

WOW!! your skin is flawless and i love all the looks! u remind me of an actress who is on a show called hollyoaks here in the uk [type carmel mcqueen on google!] im sure it will show u her.. although shes blonde and your dark but you have similar faces i think lol

PomPoko

Aww thanks everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
WOW!! your skin is flawless and i love all the looks! u remind me of an actress who is on a show called hollyoaks here in the uk [type carmel mcqueen on google!] im sure it will show u her.. although shes blonde and your dark but you have similar faces i think lol

Haha, thanks...I'm from birmingham and I'm a hollyoaks addict and converted my b/f as well! I LOVE Carmel though, I think shes really cute, so thanks! I really love her and calvin as a couple, I'm so glad they got together!