BB Bronze Shimmerbrick on darker skins

BrownSugar

hello ladies

I have a darker skin tone (I used to use MAC NC42, Laura Mercier Powder Shade #5, Prescriptives Exact Matchstick in Warm Beige, Prescriptives Loose Powder in Level 3) - and I was just wondering if any of you who have a skin colour similar to mine own the Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick in Bronze? Does it show up as a bronze colour or more golden - or does it just end up making you look shimmery - with no real colour?

Sometime I think half the products out there are more suitable for people on the NW/NC 20-35 range
weeping.gif

tepi_telfast

hey there
smiles.gif

I'm an NC44 and I use BB Shimmerbricks in Apricot, which is slightly darker than Bronze, and it gives me no colour pay-off what so ever. It's really gorgeous as a highlighter, just the right amount of shimmer, but I do have to use a blush underneath it otherwise it just looks shimmery with no colour. HTH

BrownSugar

Oh really Apricot is darker than Bronze?? Its so hard to tell under dept store lighting - I always thought only Rose and Bronze would show up on our skin colour - well thats was the Bobbi Brown SA told me.

user3

I am not your coloring but I will when I was much darker I can tell you that none of the shimmerbricks gave me any color. It was always just a shimmer effect.