Beaute

LionQueen

I will preface this by saying I searched for a thread about Beaute and didn't find one - if there is one, apologies and mods pls merge.

I discovered Beaute cosmetics last week watching another one of my recent discoveries, pixiwoo's makeup tutorials on youtube. She's incredibly beautiful (actually there's two girls and they're both pretty), and in one video, the 'everyday quick makeup face', she used something called Beaute cheek and lip stain in Fluoron, which looks flourescent orange in the container but comes out a bright pink. It looked gorgeous on her and I just thought - I have to have that. I googled Beaute and found out it's a Canadian brand and is new, and they're building their line bit by bit. Right now they have makeup brushes, the lip and cheek stain, and liquid lipstick, and I think that's it.

Anyway, my Fluouron came today, and I LOVE it. A little goes a long way - I mean two little dots on each cheek gave me a gorgeous pink flush, and was almost too much. I tried it on my lips too, and it made them a great bright pink shade. Then I remembered I hadn't brushed my teeth after dinner, so I went and did that, thinking I'd have to reapply - and I'd say 80% of the stain was still there afterwards. I'm quite in love with this product
smiles.gif

It's a bit expensive - 29 dollars, but I'm already thinking of getting a backup of Flouron, getting another cheek and lip stain in the red color (I forget the name), and trying their liquid lipstick, which is supposed to be amazing too.

Here's the link to the tutorial where the gel cheek and lip stain is used:

YouTube - BASICS: Quick and easy daily make-up tutorial

anyone else used Beaute?

GucciGirl

I have 2 of their lipglosses, one in Girlie Show and the other in Amour (I think). I got them during a sale at Hautelook.com. The colors are beautiful but for the original price tag I think you can definately find dupes of the colors I got. But all in all they are nice glosses.

Steel Magnolia

I was just about to say I came across this brand in Pixiwoo's vids. Any idea if you can get it in Ireland or not? I <3 Pixiwoo so much!

jad3

You can order it from the beaute website but shipping comes up to be 42CAD. ouch!

There's a UK based website www.cocobeau.co.uk that should ship to europe, but it cost about 1/3rd more than the Canadian website.

I've got the Flouron from a swap, and I love it! Am gonna wait till more products get released (I'm assuming this from their photos on facebook) before I make a haul!

euphrosyne_rose

I watch Pixiwoo as well and she's BRILLIANT. I LOVE LOVE LOVE watching her videos and usually everything seems pretty simple and straightforward. I saw the Beaute lipstain/cheekstain as well and thought it was gorgeous. I would love to try it out b/c I'm all about the "healthy, glowing, rosy" cheeks. I'm going to have to get on that and try it out!

kyuubified

I saw that in the pixiwoo video as well, and I've been wanting it ever since. I want to try Flouron and Neon (orange).