Beauty 360 at CVS Pharmacy

MzzRach

I was in my local CVS last weekend, and lo and behold, they have added a beauty boutique called Beauty 360 - it reminded me of a mini Sephora. Some of the lines that I saw included:

Cargo
Vincent Longo
Bloom
Mario Badescu
Ahava
Laura Gellar

Looks like CVS is branching out to market high end beauty lines. Has anyone else checked this place out? My CVS has an internal entrance to the boutique right next to their cosmetic section. I just took a quick glance around but will likely go back at some point to peruse more.

SmokeSignal16

I heard CVS was doin that, I think they were putting them in on west and east coasts first before branching out further. It's a nice idea!

Nicala

Ooh. If they have it at my local CVS, I no longer have to travel all the way to Ulta (12mi away) just for my Mario Badescu!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
I was in my local CVS last weekend, and lo and behold, they have added a beauty boutique called Beauty 360 - it reminded me of a mini Sephora. Some of the lines that I saw included:

Cargo
Vincent Longo
Bloom
Mario Badescu
Ahava
Laura Gellar

Looks like CVS is branching out to market high end beauty lines. Has anyone else checked this place out? My CVS has an internal entrance to the boutique right next to their cosmetic section. I just took a quick glance around but will likely go back at some point to peruse more.

I've seen it online, but not in an actual store. That's awesome though, especially because I thought Bloom was pretty much gone.

HeavenLeiBlu

I think it's a soft launch... I've been watching their website fro a while now, and from what I can tell so far, this is only in California; I hope it does well, because CVS is already a fave store of mine... I may not ever leave if we get one in ATL, LOL

*edit* I see they have one in CT, and DC, too!

As an aside, I wonder if this is part of the reason Cargo pulled out of Sephora? Hmm.

P.S. Dear God, please let them hurry up and open at LEAST one in Atlanta, preferably inside the Perimeter, and PLEASE let Extrabucks be redeemable there!!!!!

MzzRach

If you are in the SF Bay Area - I have been to 2 CVS Pharmacies that have these boutiques - Mountain View and San Jose. Will be interesting to see how they do.

Care

i think there may be one in NJ, I have a friend who works in a CVS and mentioned something about this earlier in the year (not at their store though)