BEAUTY.COM Friends & Family Sale

MissTT

I wish they had the NARS Guy Bourdin collection so I could get Cambodia eye shadow at a discount. Last year I picked up four NARS brushes from this sale. Anyone getting anything here? Starts Tuesday.

Mayanas

oh Yes they send me a Email this morning
cheerleader.gif

i need to make my wishlist

Lipstickjunkii

I heard about this. Since I'm not a Sephora VIB I think I'll buy most of what I want in this Beauty.com sale. Off to add a bunch of things to my cart...

MissTT

They also give you 5% cashback on your purchases. It's a great little hidden gem to buy your makeup. They also have some Rebecca Minkoff wallets, Spanx, lol. My cart gets eclectic there. Oh and they will deliver to your local Walgreens if you can't get packages for some reason.

Kaori

I wish they had the NARS Guy Bourdin collection so I could get Cambodia eye shadow at a discount. Last year I picked up four NARS brushes from this sale. Anyone getting anything here? Starts Tuesday.

Time to get that red eyelash curler lorac set and some paula's choice serums *-*

Lipstickjunkii

I ordered my goodies this morning:
NARS Blushes - Taj Mahal and Exhibit A
NARS Train Bleu pencil
Stila Fiore (I wanted Beso but it was out of stock).

I didn't get the impression that the 20% is a one time use coupon so I may go back and get some additional stuff.

Knope2012

I thought about it, but my Sephora cart is big enough. Plus I have a dream that I might manage to make Rouge this year, so I'm trying to stick to Sephora

MissTT

I ordered my goodies this morning:
NARS Blushes - Taj Mahal and Exhibit A
NARS Train Bleu pencil
Stila Fiore (I wanted Beso but it was out of stock).

I didn't get the impression that the 20% is a one time use coupon so I may go back and get some additional stuff.
Oh my I didn't think to get Taj Mahal. You are brilliant, Lipstickjunkii! I decided last night I probably wouldn't get anything. I've got weird things like Foot Petals in my cart. LOL

They sell Paula's Choice there, but I don't think I need any more of her products right now even though I'm happy with them. I have so much skincare from Sephora to go through.

Lipstickjunkii

Oh my I didn't think to get Taj Mahal. You are brilliant, Lipstickjunkii! I decided last night I probably wouldn't get anything. I've got weird things like Foot Petals in my cart. LOL

They sell Paula's Choice there, but I don't think I need any more of her products right now even though I'm happy with them. I have so much skincare from Sephora to go through.
Hahaha, thank you Miss TT. Yeah I was like yay to Taj Mahal especially since Sephora doesn't carry it. I just found out they sell Paula's Choice products so will definitely go back and scoop some of her stuff. I'm on this big retinol/Glycolic acid kick. I'm only 30 but figured I might as well start early.

Mayanas

I want to buy paula's choice Recommendations for my oily skin and some blemish and blackheads.

looovemac

I got butter london polishes, 12 polish set and 6 polish set! I never tried them before, I hope I like them!

MissTT

Kaori

Recommendations for my oily skin and some blemish and blackheads.
I recommend buying samples first on her website, she has also sample packs of the skincare collections, which offer better value. One sample lasts about 6 uses.

My skin is sensitive with eczema, combination/normal, so I ended up liking just couple products:
Skin Balancing Oil-Reducing Cleanser - its pretty creamy, may be too creamy for oily skin
Earth Sourced Purely Natural Refreshing Toner - nice balance for combination skin, not too hydrating
Exfoliating 2% BHA Lotion - creamy, only bha/aha thing that wasnt tingling my face, you may want to go with the clear regular strength bha or the 2% bha liquid which is stronger; I think its effective for blackheads
RESIST Barrier Repair Moisturizer - nice balance for combination skin, sometimes doesnt hydrate enough, but you may find it great for oily skin
Skin Balancing Antioxidant Serum with Retinol - its nice, not too oily serum
RESIST Super Antioxidant Serum - I like this one but its too oily for oily skin, you may want to try the RESIST Ultra-Light Antioxidant Serum which I found not hydrating enough for me and was tingling my skin for some reason(same for RESIST Anti-Aging Clear Skin Hydrator ultra-light moisturizer)
you may ant to try the Hydralight Healthy Skin Refreshing Toner, it was not hydrating enough for my skin, but will be great for oily skin

And the Clear line may be great, I have the regular strength benzoyl peroxide treatment and its great but drying for me to use often. And if I use BHA 2x a day its too drying as well.

I would suggest avoiding toners with silicones in them, because imo if you put silicone toner, then silicone serum, and then silicone moisturizer, it may be too much for the last step to absorb properly, and they are also too hydrating for oily skin =)

babygirlLAH

So excited, I finally bought the Lorac Pro palette since sephora is out of stock. Yay glad to get it at 20% off. Threw in some elf product to get free shipping lol. :) I'm looking at those cargo blushes and the blu ray powder tho. lol, I might order again. :p

MissTT

I couldn't find the Pro Palette on the website. I really hate their setup. Their programmer did a lousy job of designating the search parameters. Things I'm looking for don't show up when they should. For instance I just searched eye shadows and the first item to show up is theBalm's Mary Lou-minizer.

MsKb

Since I started using Paula's Choice a year or two ago I've been complimented on my skin. I get lots of compliments from clients at Sephora now. It's weird b/c I don't think my skin is that special.

Mayanas I would look at items in the Skin Balancing or Clear/Acne line. The product that will change your skin, imo, will be the 2% BHA Liquid. Use it twice a day.
http://www.paulaschoice.com/expert-advice/skin-care-basics/_/how-to-put-together-a-skin-care-routine
ohh I ordered the Paula's Choice extra strength acne set along with some NARS stuff.. can't wait to try the line..will have to try the 2% BHA liquid next as well

meka72

I bought Paula's Choice AHA & BHA facial treatments for my daughter and Nars cream blush in Constantinople. It took me forever to decide which shade of the blush to buy. I have cactus flower and love it!

meka72

I want to buy paula's choice Recommendations for my oily skin and some blemish and blackheads.
I highly recommend the ABA & BHA face treatments. The 10% glycolic weekly resurfacing treatment is really good to. It really brightens your complexion. After adding those 3 products to my skincare routine, I constantly received compliments on my skin and I have acne prone skin. Just make sure you wear sunscreen, which I'm sure you do anyway. HTH!