Beauty of Colour Tutorials, How about it??

Sundae

I keep checking the tutorial section of the board, but I hardly ever see any of us representing. Why is that? do you think it would be a good idea for us to have a sticky at the top of this forum for our tutorials. At least I would know where to find them.

I suggested a look in the tutorial section of this forum. I wanted to see the barbie look, just for fun.

I love this section of the board. I continously check it out but it's not as interactive as the other parts
ssad.gif

I'm going to put my money where my mouth is and TRY and do a tutorial this weekend
cutey.gif
I will try that Barbie look, eventhough I don't have that shocking pink colour for eyeshadow. I will have to improvise.

What do you think, would it be a good idea to start some tutorials going

Sundae

I've seen that post before. Eventhough it is helpful I thought it would be a good place to put it as a sticky so i would know where to go straight away instead of having to look for things like *women of colour friendly* or something like that

Indigowaters

Well, that's the reason they gave us the women of color thread so that we could post them here. It's not going to be that easy to find. I would suggest doing a search for a specific shade that you want so you'll see some looks and tutorials from women of that shade. (i.e.: NC50, NW45).

__nini

I would do those things, its just that I never just have the time to do it. Or, I plan to, and get to blending that I skip steps. FOTD's would be easier to ask for
smiles.gif

Janice

I encourage those who have the capability to make a tutorial to do one. There are so many out there who benefit and learn from the guided nature of them. If you create a tutorial you are not only contributing to the site but enriching the knowledge of those reading, or opening them up to a new world of possibilities with color, so on and so on.

Sundae

thank you. I've been trying to get the pics just right but they never come out as good.

hyperRealGurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae
I've seen that post before. Eventhough it is helpful I thought it would be a good place to put it as a sticky so i would know where to go straight away instead of having to look for things like *women of colour friendly* or something like that

Although there is not a place to actually post a tutorial in the beauty of color section, b/c we do require our members to post all tutorials in the "Tutorial Section"

Also plaease take the time to read over the sticky that i have placed in the beauty of color section

A Not To Read Before You Post Your Tutorial Request