Beauty powder if you're really pale

maxcat

New here - but I know a tonne of you are likely making the counter trek tommorrow for sundressed and hope this helps - I'm pale as... well, an nc15... sun reactive so no tanning ever (60spf in the summer).. and even the lightest bronzer makes me look like I put dirt on my face...
Sunsparked Pearl is a BIG HOORAY for me and a two paws way way up. So if you're headed out tommorrow and a seriously pale girl make sure you give it a go.
HAVE FUN!!

midnightlouise

Thanks for the tip! I'm NW15 so I'll def. check it out!
smiles.gif

AudreyNicole

Did you use it as an all over bronzer? I am an NW20, would it work for me too? I am looking for an all over powder, not to use at a blush.

user2

Argh why did I click on this thread? Nooo! Why?
I'm a NC15 as well! Let's hope I don't like it in person!
lol.gif

Isis

damnit... looks like i'll be adding another thing to my list tomorrow! I'll do my best to try and forget though
greengrin.gif

SMMY

I ordered it today in the hopes that I'm pale enough (NC20) for it to work for me. I'd like to use it as an all over highlighter. I'm still debating about ordering the shell beauty powder too. Arggh too many LEs to soon.
ssad.gif

maxcat

I used it all over but not as a setting powder - I used it like I would a bronzer... so across the "high points". I think it's fine for that for NC and NW 20's...
Have any of you used the Hypereal pressed powder from the pro stores? A favourite of mine as an all-over powder...This one has a really similar consistency/colour deposit/level of shimmer.