Beauty UK

xxBellexx

I have heard good things about this brand and was wondering what products are worth purchasing and what aren't?

kelly2509t

I have two of the eye shadow palettes (No.1&2) and I like them. For the price I think their worth it. They're quite pigment and they have a range of colours. I'll do some swatches of the if you want so you can get an idea of the pigmentation.

I haven't tried anything else yet though,

xxBellexx

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly2509t
I'll do some swatches of the if you want so you can get an idea of the pigmentation.

Oh thank you that would be helpful.

SeaHen

I bought my sister the pallette that contains mostly brown shades and she really really likes them.
I had a lipgloss ( that i lost)
what i didn't like about it was that i thought it was half empty when i bought it and i took it back to superdrug and i got a sealed one, but it was STILL like that. Its hard to get any product out of the tube. A mess

I also have the multi coloured bronzer, which i do like

I have one of the eyeshadow palettes (I'm not sure which number, but the neon coloured one), and the quality is great for the price, super pigmented colours!!!

I also own one of their "eye pods" (a single shadow) and it's the dark blue one, and it looks so beautiful in the pan i was like
drools.gif
th_worship.gif
when I saw it, but it isn't as pretty on, it's just normal-ish. The blushes seem pretty nice too, I checked them out
smiles.gif

I recommend going and seeing what you like
greengrin.gif

sarahsharkbait

I totally love Beauty UK.
They black eyepencil is my most overally used, I dont think much of their mascara.. it does nothing for my lashes and the formula weighs down my lashes :(
However I think their eyeshadows are amazing and their single blushers are amazing MAC dupes, I recommend 'Buff'