Beautyblender

jilliandanica

I purchased the blendercleanser to wash my brushes. I held off on the sponge because it was pretty pricey. I finally got it and I LOVE IT! Foundation application has never been so easy, flawless and hygienic!

frocher

The plus side, it will last a long time if you take care of it. I have had mine for about a year and a half. It's less pink, and it a little worn, but it works well. But yeah, $20-30 for a sponge is steep.

frocher

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
How do you use it?

You stipple products on with it. Foundation, powder, blush, it's great.

jmgjwd

Love this too! I 'bounce' the round end to put on/blend the foundation and use the pointed end to conceal.

I think amazon.com has a deal on this if you buy two (maybe use one for base & other for cream blush??)

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderpaint
where can i get this? do they have this at sephora?

Found mine at Pure Beauty! I love this sponge
eyelove.gif

frocher

Quote:
Originally Posted by powderpaint
where can i get this? do they have this at sephora?

You can get it at beauty.com, I purchased it along with the cleanser, but I don't think that it is necessary.

BTW, wash it several times before you use it, a good bit of pink dye will come out.

I bought mine off of ebeauty.ca, it's a Canadian makeup store so I didn't have to worry about international shipping. They have a few beauty blender products on there - http://bit.ly/nL5q5Q - but I just got the one sponge. It works well, but I don't really want to spend more money on the cleanser. What do you think? Will the sponge still work well without buying the cleanser? Or should I just give in and buy it? It works friggin wonders with my MAC foundation, btw.

LMD84

i keep toying with the idea of getting a beauty blender. i have seen other brands versions but apparently they are not as good. but equally this is so pricey for a freaking sponge!

LisaOrestea

I use the Cosmopolitan dupe which is only £4.50. It's fantastic. I would never spend so much money on a sponge though because I like to get a new sponge quite regularly to make sure they are clean.

I reviewed it for my blog (link in sig) but here is a photo:

arvika

I'll admit...it does a killer job of blending my foundation and making it look like skin...but I sometimes worry about sanitary issues with it.