BEBE Maxi Sweater Summer Dress

GlamYOURUs

What do you think for $50?

41duCc7GNML._SL500_.jpg

412rntVo95L._SL500_.jpg

Brittni

Wait til it goes on sale and get it for next year.
winks.gif

I think it'd be cuter short, but I've never been a fan of long dresses so I have a bias.

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittni
Wait til it goes on sale and get it for next year.
winks.gif

I think it'd be cuter short, but I've never been a fan of long dresses so I have a bias.

It is on sale at Bebe and Online for $79 but I found it at the outlet for $50. I even tried it on and it looked hot but I wasn't sure as I have never worn a dress that long but it wasn't too long or too short on me. Just perfect. I am just waiting on my paycheck. lol

Though I own a lot of Bebe apparel, I think I have only shopped at the retail Bebe store twice spending around $250 each time. I stick with shopping at the outlets, I can find stuff sooo much cheaper
thmbup.gif

prettysecrets

I LOVE BEBE! And this dress it HOT FIRE!!! lol, and for $50, thats a steal.

You'd look so great it in to!

BUY IT!!! I saw a bebe coat on sale once and I didn't get it when I had the chance, I felt bad afterward for not getting it.

Nox

I like the dress's fabric pattern and cut, but is that terry-cloth or do my eyes deceive me?

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nox
I like the dress's fabric pattern and cut, but is that terry-cloth or do my eyes deceive me?

lol Noooooooo
th_roll1.gif

Its rayon & nylon
th_LMAO.gif

Simply Elegant

If that was my style then it'd totally be worth it to me. But if you like it, buy it, because it's a good deal since you like it.

Nox

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
lol Noooooooo
th_roll1.gif

Its rayon & nylon
th_LMAO.gif

LOL, I kept thinking to myself it's probably not terry cloth, but I couldn't resist imagining you buying this giant striped towel-looking thing. But since it has rayon in it, that explains the mini crimps in the texture I'm seeing.

TDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettysecrets
I LOVE BEBE! And this dress it HOT FIRE!!! lol, and for $50, thats a steal.

You'd look so great it in to!

BUY IT!!! I saw a bebe coat on sale once and I didn't get it when I had the chance, I felt bad afterward for not getting it.

I agree! This is an awesome dress for $50! Great price for Bebe.

tiramisu

I agree, if you're tall, this would look really hot.

I love bebe.... unfortunately, I am on their "free shipping" club bebe program for like damn ever because I spend too much $$ there!! So I always justify my spending habit!

GlamYOURUs

I finally bought it! Sorry the pics are not that great. Its b/c I don't have great lighting in my room and not a big enough mirror for my tall self. lol

Quote:
f19d763e.jpg

d4d50741.jpg

I love it! Its different but very sexy
yahoo.gif