BECCA Cosmetics on sale @ sephora.com

noahlowryfan

is Sephora getting rid of BECCA thats why its on sale? does anyone know if BECCA is also on sale at the stores?

Kuuipo

Honolulu Sephora got rid of all their Becca last fall because they were not going to carry Becca anymore. Now, you can not get Becca on the island, which is ashame because it had deeper and more yellow colours.

msashlay

The entire BECCA line has been on sale at sephora for a long time. They aren't going to carry the line anymore. It was also on sale at stores, but I'm pretty sure they're all sold out by now.

Kuuipo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleDiva
Try Neiman Marcus to find Becca. Neiman Marcus - Fashion's premier designers, plus beauty's best brands

Our Neiman Marcus doesn't carry it. Either our darker sistahs in Hawaii don't wear makeup, or all the makeup is aimed at Japanese, Caucasian and Filipinas. I haven't seen any Marshallese,Hawaiian, Micronesian or Samoan Women or even African-American Women in makeup here. They don't have much to choose from. No Iman, Fashion Fair, no darker shades in high end or drugstore colours. Would they buy it if it was available? Some of the buyers for the dept stores I know locally say they don't see too many WOC or Pacific Islanders as customers-and the mall's business is more than 75 percent tourist.
Anyway, Becca didn't sell much anywhere, despite golden and deep chocolate shades.
Bronzers only sell among the white tourists, the Japanese go for upscale cosmetics and very pale-I mean chalky! powders and foundations.

luvme4me

I just saw their spring ads and I love them it really makes me want to try their products. The looks are very freash

amanda1210

There weren't any Becca items at Sephora, they said that they have stopping carrying those items. They were on sale on sephora.com for a while but everytime I wanted to buy anything, it was always sold out
ssad.gif

Latest posts