Medgal07

Yup!
fluffy.gif
For once Fluffy
girlhaha.gif
lmao.gif
We're usually in sync!!!

Shars

Meh I'm skipping. The copper is beautiful but Becca's highlighters are so pigmented it would never work on my sking and I already have CP (wore it today actually). I'll just wait and pick up full sized Pearl in the spring. I should be grateful I now have more money to save (or budget for Chanel
flower.gif
).
I have both BC and CP and they are sooooo pigmented, even on my deeper skin, there's no way I will ever use them up. So as convenient as this kit seems, especially for travel, I'll be probably skipping too (and saving more money for Chanel also lol).

sullenxriot182

Pearl is going to eventually be available by itself in the full size, right? If so then this is a definite skip for me. I LOVE the poured version of Pearl but I'm dying for the pressed. It's so perfect for pale people like me lol

Medgal07

I have both BC and CP and they are sooooo pigmented, even on my deeper skin, there's no way I will ever use them up. So as convenient as this kit seems, especially for travel, I'll be probably skipping too (and saving more money for Chanel also lol).
th_sign_woot.gif

Medgal07

Pearl is going to eventually be available by itself in the full size, right? If so then this is a definite skip for me. I LOVE the poured version of Pearl but I'm dying for the pressed. It's so perfect for pale people like me lol
I'm totally looking forward to a full sized pressed version of Pearl
th_DANCE.gif

starletta8

SO glad Pearl is coming out this spring- I've been waiting anxiously for it!

Loving the Afterglow palette. It's perfect for someone like me who only uses a teeny little bit of highlighter.

Oh, and I tracked down Champagne Gold. Very happy about that.

I'm passing on the new palette since Copper is way, way, way too dark for me!

poodle649

I've been enjoying Afterglow even more than I thought I would. I thought topaz would be way too dark for me, but I can actually pull it off fine. Pleasant surprise! I'm gonna have to get the other combo palette coming out this month. It will be good for travel since I'm scared to disrupt my full size Champagne Pop. And maybe copper will work like topaz for me as well.

montREALady

I've been enjoying Afterglow even more than I thought I would. I thought topaz would be way too dark for me, but I can actually pull it off fine. Pleasant surprise! I'm gonna have to get the other combo palette coming out this month. It will be good for travel since I'm scared to disrupt my full size Champagne Pop. And maybe copper will work like topaz for me as well.
What's the other color in the upcoming palette?

Medgal07

SO glad Pearl is coming out this spring- I've been waiting anxiously for it!

Loving the Afterglow palette. It's perfect for someone like me who only uses a teeny little bit of highlighter.

Oh, and I tracked down Champagne Gold. Very happy about that.

I'm passing on the new palette since Copper is way, way, way too dark for me!
Have you tried CG yet? That's my least favorite of the bunch but I might need to give it another try. Just looking in the compact is a tad unsettling because of the
bright polenta coloring. I was more afraid than wowed by it.

NaturallyUrs

I used blushed copper for the first time, recently. I opened it and realized at some point it got crushed, I did the alcohol trick and it seems to be working just fine for me now...and I recently just picked up Champagne pop because I refused to get caught up in the Mac Oh, Darking hype. As of recent, I've applied it on top of a colored blush (usually a cherry colored one) and it makes everything pop. Never got into contouring and highlighting,

leonah

is the rose gold powder one very dark? not sure if it will look good on me (around nc25) but the rose gold is soooo pretty and quite unique, at least for my small collection with only three highlighters but I'm slowly building my collection up and came across the becca ones
eyelove.gif

Latest posts