Becoming a mineral makeup wholeseller/retailer

Saints

Do you know of any mineral makeup brands that offer to become a retailer/wholeseller? I'm really interested in making my own website in Icelandic and selling mineral makeup on it.

wolfsong

Taylormade minerals does - the link is here:

http://www.taylormademinerals.com/Wh...formation.html

Ive heard nothing but great things about them, but they are putting up their prices in March; so i would order soonish if you are wanting to test them out
smiles.gif

You can also buy raw stock to make up your own (if that interests you) from this company:
B. Mineral Makeup : TKB Trading, LLC: Pigment, dye, mica and colorants for natural cosmetics and soap

HTH

Saints

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsong
Taylormade minerals does - the link is here:

Wholesale_Information

Ive heard nothing but great things about them, but they are putting up their prices in March; so i would order soonish if you are wanting to test them out
smiles.gif

You can also buy raw stock to make up your own (if that interests you) from this company:
B. Mineral Makeup : TKB Trading, LLC: Pigment, dye, mica and colorants for natural cosmetics and soap

HTH

Thanks, I already contacted Taylormade minerals and am waiting for an answer. I do like the products I've tried from them.

I'll check the other site out also, sounds interesting...

Saints

I ordered the e/s starter kit from TKB trading, can't wait to try it! If it goes well I'm gonna buy a bigger kit and make my own MM
smiles.gif

Latest posts