**Been way too long FOTD catch-up! (I sure do change my hair a lot!) :) :) :)**

coachkitten

Elaine you are so gorgeous! I love all of these looks! I can't get over how good get rich quick d/g & O look on you!

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showyn
I LOVE The new hair cut! But also love the hair with the pink in it! I just got extensions put in so have done the opposite...gone from shorter hair to long long hair. LOVE IT! Soon as I figure out how to post pics on here I'll share some of myself. *s*

Wow! Please do post them up when you do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflakelashes
Love all the looks, your look for the formal is just wow. You look so... perfect.

TBH you completely change your look in the next shot. I mean you are still you but it is a completely different you. :-D The different hair, the different makeup, you are a chameleon. I mean that in a good way... perhaps I watch too much America's next top model... but its like you know its the same person but you look so different yet gorgeous in different ways? Sorry for the ramble not sure I'm expressing it right. Perhaps I should just leave it at...

th_worship.gif
heh.. All the best with your remaining Final!!!

Aw, thank you! I take that as a compliment and in a good way! I realized I have done 3 major changes to my hair within a year and I was glad I was able to pull them all off.
th_hug.gif

laperle

parkieeee!! i missed looking at yout pics :*

i totally love the new hair cut and such bright lips.

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by laperle
parkieeee!! i missed looking at yout pics :*

i totally love the new hair cut and such bright lips.

th_hug.gif
Thanks so much! I miss looking at your pics as well!

madnicole

wow - did you really only use 2 colours (climate blue and solar white) in the last pic? beautifully blended!

*lolly

Your new hair cut makes you look younger!! I love your looks too, I hope you keep posting more!
smiles.gif

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8
Now I will definitely try Coral Polyp with Lychee Lux!

Yes yes yes, please do!

To everyone else:
Thanks for all the feedback, I'm glad you like my short hair!
smiles.gif
The stylist cut off 9 inches, but I used to have hair this short, if anyone remembers the first few days I started out in Specktra!
yahoo.gif