Beflurt.com sells fake Mac!!

Safi101

So I recently heard of this website called Beflurt.com which claims to sell 100% authentic brand name products at discounted prices. They were having a recent sale so I ordered some "Mac" blushes, excited that I was getting them at 30% off. They arrived today and I am pretty darn sure that these are counterfeited items, albeit pretty good ones. I've been comparing the packaging to blushes I bought directly from the Mac store and things just don't add up. The writing fonts on the backs aren't the same as the authentic Mac blushes, the color of the writing is light yellow instead of gray. There's an indentation on the back hinge which is centered on the real packaging but on the fakes it is higher up. There are more little things like that which just don't add up so I'm really disappointed :-(! I tried looking up reviews but the only ones I could find were mostly on Youtube by people who were sponsored by Beflurt! I've just contacted them to get a refund but has anyone else ever ordered from this site?