Belated hauls: DG, NN, TT, SF, NSF, FE, STB

slowhoney

So these are my hauls from Dazzleglass, Naughty Nauticals, Tendertones, Solar Field, Neo-Sci Fi, Summer Trend Bags. I have used almost all of this stuff, which is why it doesn't look new. I just didn't get around to taking pictures until now. My crappy camera makes everything look washed out or orange-tinted, so I apologize. Even Photoshop fails at trying to improve them. I wanted to post my Cool Heat stuff too but my package has not arrived yet. Poop.

Dazzleglass & Tendertones

hauls_dazzletender.jpg

Naughty Nauticals/Stowaways

hauls_nauticals.jpg

Neo Sci-Fi

hauls_neo.jpg

Not Pictured: Pink Grapefruit l/g

Solar Field, Future Earth, Summer Trend Bags

hauls_futuresolartrend.jpg

Not Pictured: Neon Sea Softsac

Other

hauls_vs.jpg

hauls_kathy.jpg

Next to Stereo Rose MSF for size comparison. It's so tiny and cute!
greengrin.gif
Kathy Van Zeeland = my taste twin. I love almost everything she releases. And it's affordable, equally important. I know a lot of girls are happy to love and buy the high-end designers, and that's fine... but I like that KVZ is awesome and affordable in terms of anyone's lifestyle, not just those making six figures. :p

YvetteJeannine

Hey...how do you like those Dazzleglasses?? If I were to get one or two, which one(s) would you MOST reccomend?? (btw, I am a NW-20, just for reference).

And, also, how do you like the VS Glitter Liner? I didn't even know they made Glitter Liner (then again, I've never checked out their makeup line). How does it compare to other Glitter Liners (if you've tried any?) like Too Faced, MAC, Urban Decay??

Sorry for all the questions...but I couldn't resist asking you!!

Have fun with all your nice stuff!!!

slowhoney

Quote:
Originally Posted by YvetteJeannine
Hey...how do you like those Dazzleglasses?? If I were to get one or two, which one(s) would you MOST reccomend?? (btw, I am a NW-20, just for reference).

And, also, how do you like the VS Glitter Liner? I didn't even know they made Glitter Liner (then again, I've never checked out their makeup line). How does it compare to other Glitter Liners (if you've tried any?) like Too Faced, MAC, Urban Decay??

Sorry for all the questions...but I couldn't resist asking you!!

Have fun with all your nice stuff!!!

The Dazzleglasses are a little sticky but I wear them over lipsticks. I don't really wear them alone due to the stickiness. I really love them over other lip products though, which is why I got so many! :p The ones I would most recommend are Love Alert, Pleasure Principle, Comet Blue, Ms. Fizz and Steppin' Out.
smiles.gif

I think the VS glitter liners are pretty decent but they don't have as much glitter as I would like. My favourite glitter liners are Urban Decay's, personally, but I also love the Too Faced ones as well! The Too Faced ones really stand out. I don't think the VS glitter liners are a waste of money, but they are not in-your-face-glitter so if you want a more toned-down glitter look, these are probably a good investment. They are also coloured liquid liners so you get a two-in-one product there. I really like the colours they have too. The plum and turquoise ones are really pretty.