Belle Azure face charts - question about Pink Freeze

Star

pinkfreeze_259.jpg

The e/s listed are Ricepaper, Lucky Green and Belle Azure. I find the eyelids are too white to be Ricepaper, that shade looks like it's on the browbone. What's missing?

Hi Star,

This is probably my favourite from the new Belle Azure looks. Anyway I am pretty sure the colour on the lids is the hundred degrees pearlizer. If you check on the eyes section of the pink freeze look, it is listed there.

And the pearlizers are eye safe. Hope that helps.
th_wink3.gif

Star

They must have changed the product selection for that face chart, because when I posted the above, I am certain that Hundred Degrees Pearlizer was not listed. Anyway, the shade on the lid portion looks much "whiter" than Hundred Degrees which is described as "Radiant pink shimmer".

No biggie, I don't think I could pull it off either way
winks.gif

Lo-Fi_Thriller

shit i wish they would tell you what colours where and junk like that. im a MA in training but still make my life easier im too lazy to figure that junk out.. im having a hard time figuring out EuroFlash! i want to do that soooo bad i have all the colours and everything! hmph!!!!!

Star

Look on the mac website, you can send an email and ask a question. I have done that for several looks and I always received very detailed instructions (idiot-proof actually!) within a day or two.

glittergoddess27

Mhmm,.. I emailed them about not being able to use the "Print the look" option and they said they were working on it and it should be working in a couple days. That is usually where the better descriptions are.

Colorqueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lo-Fi_Thriller
shit i wish they would tell you what colours where and junk like that. im a MA in training but still make my life easier im too lazy to figure that junk out.. im having a hard time figuring out EuroFlash! i want to do that soooo bad i have all the colours and everything! hmph!!!!!

How vivid is euroflash l/s? It seemed so sheer in the photo on skin, but some people insist it is BRIGHT.

Sigh.