Benefit cosmetics

Dekadencija

I purchased get even today, I really hope it will work for me... Since it was a splurge and all... I was disappointed to find it didn't have good reviews on MUA when I checked it (first thing when I got home :) But, there are some stuff I adore but aren't very popular on MUA. Anyway, I'm super pale (NW15 too dark for me!) and get even has #1 that's super pale, so at least they got the shade right :D

MzFit

OMG I just saw in cosmo the new blush coming out Bella Bamba like a watermelon pink colour like like the same kind sheen as coralistal coming spring 2011 I want!!!

Mabelle

Things i LOVE
Highbeam/Moonbeam. Lovely highlights, but the packaging stinks.
Erase paste. Great brightening conealer for under the eyes. The Pinky tone cancels out the blue of a dark circle nicely without having to layer it on.
Powderflauge. BEST EVER. This stuff sets concealers better than anything i have ever tried. Brightens too!!
Dandilion blush is a gorgeous light soft pink. Works well with every look.
Hoola is a great taupy brown for contouring.
Definer Liner fantastic reverse lip liner.

What i didnt like:
Mr Frosty: doesnt work on my waterline at all
Stay dont stray: shadow will not stick to this!!!
Bad Gal: awful dry formula. Feels like nothing is going on my lashes.
All powder foundations: Look too powdery. Dont do anything special. They are 100% hype.

mmarlbo

Just came back from a trip to Sephora to get some Christmas presents and of course walked away with a few unnecessary things for myself too. :S

Picked up the Erase Paste in Fair and Ultra Lip Shines in Spiked Punch. Really love the lip gloss so far!

megan92

I bought Coralista on a whim a few months ago. I also have a lip gloss and that's it from Benefit. Sad to hear some of their other products aren't that great. :/
I'm interested in a couple of their lipstick shades (Lady's Choice and Jing-a-ling). The new Bella Bamba powder looks cute too. Watermelon pink with gold shimmer...doesn't sound extremely unique but that's fine with me because I don't like to wear unusual shades on my cheeks anyway haha. I'll have to swatch it in real life but if it seems good, then I can justify the price because you get a lot of product and I don't have many blushes. Plus the box looks cute!! I'm glad they're changing to flip top boxes with mirrors inside. -sigh- I've been shopping too much in general lately but I'll def keep my eye on this.

Nicala

I absolutely love the cream eyeshadows. I only own skinny jeans. I have oil slick eyelids, so I use UDPP underneath and it lasts a long time! It lets you later it on with true color :). I've tried it w/o a primer, it lasts but not as long. It is doable though. I kinda want to get more but I think skinny jeans is a versatile color already.

Honey&LemonGirl

I found fairly good swatches of Bella Bamba here: http://home.kimiss.com/article/576554-88783.html

I don't know how to read Chinese, but Google Translate says that Bella Bamba is the swatch on the left side of her hand. It's very pretty and fairly plummy from what I can tell! I'm excited to pick this one up, but it'll have to wait till after all the late-January spring collections drop. :)

pond23

I have and love: Powderazzi, Sugarbomb, Hoola, Coralista and High Beam. In the past I have used Mr. Frosty, Benetint, Sugar Cookie lipstick, Get Even, and Dr. Feelgood. I am definitely going to get Bella Bamba! It is right up my alley.

vintageroses

I love moonbeam, coralista & hello flawless! :D I had a IT girl which i finished up!

I like the way some kind of gorgeous works but I hate the smell :(

I just ordered Bella Bamba for myself & for my youtube giveaway! yays can't wait for it to arrive! :D

color_lover456

i used to hate benefit because i thought they were all tack, gimmick, and hype with no quality (actually i still feel that way about a lot of their stuff) but the creaseless cream shadows are amazing products...no other brand has this product exactly, in the formulation that they do it in. one one in Get Figgy is pretty much exactly Satin Taupe except I think it's got a more golden undertone and thus it gives your lids an extra dimension....I have 7 of these now and plan on getting more in the future..

CeCe bOO13

Has anyone tried their creaseless cream eye shadows? I heard these are better than mac paint pots but I would like reviews before I sell my paint pots lol

thiscarmen

^ I absolutely ADORE mine! I have three: Tattle Tale, Get Figgy and Skinny Jeans. I personally don't really use these shades for eyeliner, but they are FANTASTIC color bases for eyeshadows. Since I do have oily lids however, UDPP goes on before anything else, including these cream shadows. But anywho, shadows just stick to these and the colours just totally pop.

franken_stein

I actually think I quite like their boxed powders. I really love Dallas (though in bright sunlight I'm always a little embarrassed by the shimmer on my cheeks -- I don't like too much glitter!). I've also got 10, but I don't use it much. Anyways, I kind of want another, and I'm not sure whether I want to get Sugarbomb or Coralista -- do you guys have a preference?

Honey&LemonGirl

I prefer Coralista myself! It smells wonderful and the color and shimmer are both really face-brightening and flattering. Sugarbomb is almost colorless on my skintone (NC25-ish) and I find that it makes a nice highlighter, but not a great blush.

MzFit

I prefer Coralista myself! It smells wonderful and the color and shimmer are both really face-brightening and flattering. Sugarbomb is almost colorless on my skintone (NC25-ish) and I find that it makes a nice highlighter, but not a great blush.
I agree been thinking about swapping Sugarbomb I barely reach for it. I did pick up Bella Bamba today it is beautiful if you love Corlista you have to pick this up same effect except with pink. I was a little cheesed when I noticed it is 4 grams less then the other boxs but cost the same.

JennsJewelz

I use the Concealaholics set every day - Erase Paste is perfect for under my eyes, and Boi-ing does the rest! :) I barely touch the other products (sometimes I'll use Lemon-aid or Eye Bright), but it has lasted me ages so that's good enough for me! :) I used to love this set when I was commuting - I would do my makeup on the train!

I also really love the texture of the Silky Finish lipsticks - Good-to-Go is a favourite of mine :)

Bella Bamba has caught my eye, but I don't need it right now so I'm going to wait...

I also really love the Dr. Feelgood Lipscription set, particularly the balm :)

Quote: Originally Posted by Katjamo

Did anyone else try They're Real! Mascara? THAT is one amazing mascaras! Wow!

I have some before and after shots here: http://pudderdaaserne.dk/2011/09/11/superdramatisk-mascara-benefit-theyre-real-mascara/

I have very sparse lashes but this stuff makes them look dramatic..

Yes!!! I can't say enough about They're Real! I'm in love, I will not use another mascara again!