Benefit Erase Paste (concealer)

DirtyPlum

Hey...

I spotted a new Benefit concealer yday and ended up buying it. Its been pitched as their version of YSLs Touche Eclat... and I have to say I am impressed. I bought shade 3 which is the darkest and after sampling it in the shop I was impressed by how moisturising it felt and how it brightened my under eye area and covered.

I have never bought a product (other than MAC) so quickly but would urge you to try it.

Anyone else tried it? your thoughts??

Shimmer

I've not tried it but I'm seriously interested in it. Problem is that Sephora's a 20 minute drive and I'm not that motivated.
oh.gif

DirtyPlum

But I must add... it does require a powder over the top to set and to stop it looking 'shiny' - my Laura Mercier secret brightening powder does the trick...

Girl about town

i bought shade 2 the other day and im very impressed, its like a warmer toned thicker version of boing, and covers my dark circles really well, i love it so far xx

Girl about town

light in colour or light in texture, there are 3 different colours. It is very creamy once heated up on your fingers, i have problems with concealer caking but this although thick goes on fairly smooth xx

Girl about town

im NC25 and i bought the medium, it does have a peachy tone think its better for undereye circles than spots. The fair did look pretty light xx

browneyedbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramnesia
Light in colour, I'm NC15.

I'm NC15 too so would love to hear if any other NC15s have tried it! I really want it to be light enough!

Paramnesia

Next time i'm out shopping I might have a look, I'm currently using NW15 concealer which is too peachy for me. I might as well try it though, I find studio finish to crease under my eyes.

browneyedbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
...and it has stayin power! whoooo!!

one satisfied customer
smiles.gif

Ohhh excellent... I might get some at the weekend!

zabbazooey

I picked this one up the other day -- it's AH-mazing!

Very creamy, but also thick, and covers up my dark circles completely. I think the warmer undertones help quite a bit -- because Boi-ing never did the trick for me.

This is my HG concealer!

mizuki~

I was eyeing it yesterday when I went to Benefit but wasn't sure if it was as good as it seems. I'm definitely going to give it a try now
yes.gif

dz4shzy

Any NC43's try it? I have no Sephora over here only about ab hour away! I was thinkinh about the medium...maybe to light for me??? Please give me some advice!

Divinity

Werd ladies. I tried a bit of this the other day and actually REALLY like it. Didn't buy it yet because I'm trying to get through the Bobbi Brown Eye Brightener I use...but it's so chalky on me!

DirtyPlum

Quote:
Originally Posted by dz4shzy
Any NC43's try it? I have no Sephora over here only about ab hour away! I was thinkinh about the medium...maybe to light for me??? Please give me some advice!

Hey, I'm an NC40/42 and use shade 3... try it! should be ok
smiles.gif

dz4shzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
Hey, I'm an NC40/42 and use shade 3... try it! should be ok
smiles.gif

Thanks, I'll have to try it!
thmbup.gif