Benefit lipgloss from Sephora

RoseyPosey

Not sure if this is the place to put this but:

I bought a new lipgloss from Sephora. I have MAC's lipglass in underage, but for the price, i dont feel that you get enough, that tube is LITTTLE. Plus im not in love witht he color it washes me out a bit.

So, i went to Sephora and got a lipgloss made by Benefit called "Her Glossines" in the shade "didnt hear it from me"

I LOVE IT. i found MAC lipglass in underage to not be sheer at all so i could only use a littl ebit, but this tube is HUGE! like double the size. its a milky pink, but more pink, but not light pink, and is amazing! The texture is close to the lipglass but not as thick. Also not sticky at all!

Just wanted to throw this out to anyone who is looking for a new brand of ligloss to try!

MiCHiE

Thanks for the review. I just ordered that one and Life On The A-List from Benefit after someone else raved about them.

ShesAFoxyLady

I love "didn't hear it from me" too - its probably the best lipgloss I've ever had plus it lasts quite a long time without being too sticky. I much prefer its texture over the MAC ones!

jasmine610

Actually, I hate to rain on your parade but the MAC lipglass is 4.8g and Benefits is 3.0g. I only know this because I work for benefit and I noticed a while ago that the "Her Glossiness" actually had less product than Benefits other lipgloss, "The Gloss" and it's more expensive. But anywho, Her Glossiness looks really big because the tube is longer than most glosses but if you look you can see that the plastic is just really thick. And now that Benefits glosses just went up two dollars a few weeks ago to $18, I would stick with the mac gloss unless you prefer the texture of her glossiness.