BeneFit PosieTint :o)

DirtyPlum

Heeeey my lovelies!

So BeneTint's baby sister PosieTinit is being released v v soon... (June) But I'm hoping someone in the US at least has had a chance to get their mitts on it?

It is described as a baby pink / poppy pink colour, and on MUA a not-very-impressed reviewer says its actually a bright barbie pink - so thats me pretty much sold on it!!

Cant wait for it to be released! I may even pre-order it on hqhair.com and get 20% off it whilst the offers still running... I adore Benetint so hope I wont be disappointed with PT.

So has anyone tried it? Got it? Your thoughts....

glam8babe

ITS ALREADY OUT
greengrin.gif
you can get it from the uk Benefit site or hqhair.com it looks soo nice, i already own benetint and i find it a lil too runny sometimes i mainly use it as a red base for when i wear red lipstick and it helps it last much longer.
Musings of a Muse has actually reviews it and took pictures wearing it, it looks pretty bright on her but i suppose if you use it sparingly it would be really pretty.. heres the link
Musings of a Muse: Benefit Posietint Review

glam8babe

oh just realised you can only pre-order on hqhair like you mentioned lol im sure you can already buy it from the benefit uk site though

DirtyPlum

cheers hun, I went into House of Fraser on my lunch break and they didnt have it there, so I'm gonna pop into my local counter 2mrw and see if they have... I wanna get it from hqhair cos of the Glamour magazine promotion atm giving 20% off...

wow it does look quite bright on the Amuse site but so can benetint, you have to get the right balance! I think I'm gonna get me one :0)

im an nc40 too so it prob wont come out as bright on me!

Fearnotsomuch

want!

It looks like it'll be the perfect pink lippy that I'm looking for but I plan on applying it way lighter on the cheeks!

DirtyPlum

OMG! Mine was delivered yday... get it! Its perfect... the colour, the consistency! PINK ALL THE WAY!

Babyloo

I tried this out at the counter yesterday - I love it, it's the perfect colour for me and the consistency is waaay better than benetint.
Just wish I had enough money to actually buy it!

alexthepink

It is fab, although I tried it out on my lunch break and I think the girl put a bit too much on me! It was very pink! Still bought it though...

rachybloom

When I was in LA for a couple days, I went to their store on Third Street and bought this. I have to say.. I LOVE IT. It's pretty fluorescent looking in the bottle, but on my porcelain-toned skin it's beautiful. I have mahogany colored hair and am fairly pale, so this is a really pretty color on me. I think it'd looked best on other fair-skinned girls. It's very dewy looking on the skin, very fresh and natural, but still pretty opaque when layered. It's a slightly peach bright pink. I love it 10000000xs more than BeneTint on my skin. A must have in my opinion.

star_gazer86

I've tried it and its pretty cute! But the benefit lady was pretty heavy handed with it, so I looked a bit mad! It's a much nicer colour and consistencey than Benetint, and like the poster above me said, it'd go really well on paler skins, I like it!

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by resin
can someone please swatch it?

thanks !

you can see it on cheeks and lips here.
winks.gif

i was looking at the sephora website the other night because we're finally getting one (i guess this city's movin' on up, eh? hahahaha!) and this caught my eye. i didn't want to buy it online, but i added it to my mental list of things to check out at sephora when it finally opens.

i figure the place is going to be a madhouse, and there's a couple things i want to just run in and buy without dealing with the madness of a makeup store grand opening in bro-hoeville...and i think i'm going to add posietint to that list after reading this thread and seeing it actually on someone.

happy1234

I bought this yesterday and I havent tried the Benetint as it always looks to dark and puts me off!! BUT.... I really like this - the SA put some on for me and the results are fab
thmbup.gif

At first on the lips I was like woooo it was quite shocking pink but she then put some lipgloss over the top and I really like it and it lasted all day on me.

Very impressed so I had to go back and buy it.

kimmy

i bought posietint on friday.

it is kind of a barbie pink in the bottle, but when you put it on it sheers down alot. it tastes really gross though so i probably won't be using it on my lips anymore, which isn't too bad i guess since it doesn't really do much for my extremely pigmented lips anyway. it looks like heaven on my cheeks though. yuuum.

Saira

I can't make up my mind whether to try this one. My Benetint is almost ran out, and is getting a bit yucky now (I think some of my foundation transferred to the brush and mixed with the stuff. gross I know) so needs replacing.

I'm very pale skinned, but never had a problem with Benetint looking fake or too much on me, so in that respect I'm not sold on Posietint. But with it being a relatively new Benefit product, I want it.

Yet at the UK prices, I can't afford it if I'm not going to love it as much as Benetint. I'm hoping they release a PocketPal version of it, or feature it in one of their mini box kits soon.