benefit SheLaq vs. MUFE Eye sealer vs. any other sealer...

Lessandes

hey guys,

it's my same old problem again.....I have terrible problems with smudging liner on the lower lashline...no matter what I'm doing....I already tried setting it with face powder, fixing powder or eyeshadow - nothing works and I'm kinda annoyed that I try to keep my make-up application as neat as possible and all the work is ruined one hour after by melting down liner.....it's esepecially annoying to me because nor do I have watery eyes, neither oily skin!

So know I'm looking for a product which will seel the stuff on my lower lashline and first I came across She Laq .... lots of good rating at Makeupalley.com but also recommandations for better using the MUFE eye seal....but there were more recommandations for using the MUFE one fr sealing eyeshadow on the upper lid...not on the lower lashline...and I don't have any problems with my eyeshadow staying on my eyelid...just the smudging down annoys me.

So before I'm writing even more......can someone recomand and eye make-up sealer for me, especially for sealing liner under the eye ? I tried already Ben Nyes Fixing Spray, Ben Nyes Liquiset and MAc Fix+ do achieve a long-wearing finish but nothing has helped.

So does anyone use either the MUFE one or She Laq ? Or has any other suggestions ?

nancy_deathbeas

I have She Laq, used to use it to seal my drawn on brows back in the day hehe and it was fab for that. I also have the same problem as you do,so I will try it today to see how it goes. Thanks for the reminder
greengrin.gif
I totally forgot that I have it,now that I have actual brows. The only thing that Im a bit worried about is getting the stuff in my eye. eeek!

kittykit

I would like to know which one works better. I've watery left eye and I've to re-apply my eye shadows (inner corner) every hour. I hate that.

KnittingSwede

i have used she-laq to seal eyeliner and my experience has been very good. NOTHING so far has made my liner budge when i've used she-laq. however, you need to be VERY careful not to get any in the eye.

leenybeeny

I LOVE SheLaq. I haven't used any other sealers, but what I love is that it comes with different brushes for different uses. I use it to seal my crazy wild eyebrows in place, to seal lipstick on my 'lipstick-WILL-bleed-on-these-wrinkly-lips" and to apply glitter to my lids. It is amazing stuff!

~Zoe~

I love my Benefit SheLaq its such a multipurpose product: I use it as a liner sealer, on my brows, eyelashes, lips, and on my nails as a topcoat to seal in my nail polish -- its the best!
th_DANCE.gif

Just to re-emphasize what everyone else was saying...DO NOT get any of this directly in your eye its a very painful experience *shudders just thinking about it*

~Zoe~

Quote:
Originally Posted by leenybeeny
I LOVE SheLaq. I haven't used any other sealers, but what I love is that it comes with different brushes for different uses. I use it to seal my crazy wild eyebrows in place, to seal lipstick on my 'lipstick-WILL-bleed-on-these-wrinkly-lips" and to apply glitter to my lids. It is amazing stuff!

How do you use it to apply your glitter? I haven't figured out the technique for using SheLaq with my eyeshadows/glitter etc. because it dries SOO quickly!! If I try to apply it over my eyeshadows it just smudges everything
cry.gif