Bermuda shorts

astronaut

I'm so glad these are a trend right now. I hated the way these looked but now they're selling them in Junior styles with nice fits and designs like pinstripe. I bought my very first pair last week and I've been doing a lot of shopping this week as well looking for more! It's summer and it's hot and I used to wear shorts but all the nice shorts were hoochie shorts. And... I buy them lol. But I'm so happy Bermuda shorts are popular now. Pants are too hot to wear and now I don't have to show my cha cha around
smiles.gif
yayyy

MisStarrlight

Last summer I avoided them like crazy, but now I have at least 3 pairs. Before now, I've never owned shorts (that I'll wear in public), but I feel like I wear these just about every day.

mzreyes

i LOVE bermuda shorts!! I just got some black one at wet seal. I love how you can dress them up or down
greengrin.gif
They are perfect, regular shorts don't work very well for me
tong.gif

SELFstyled

I've always avoided wearing shorts until these came around. I'm able to wear them to work so it's great when you don't want to wear a skirt but you want something to short enough to show off your legs.
smiles.gif