Besame cosmetics: Call me a traitor if you want but this stuff looks beautiful!

sbetsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by a914butterfly
they were pretty little round button like earings with a handpainted flower on it. it was a nice surprise becuase i didnt know you get a free gift. i guess its nice to have the smaller size so it fits better into my make up bag (which is already quite full) and it is pretty and very cute packaging. it's just that for 18.00 for a lipstick (which is more money than mac, i would atleast expect a bigger size product). the blush is perfect for me (im fair skin my concealer is NW20) and the portrait pink is also very complimenting to my fair skin, but the exotic pink i find will be a little to dark (its more like a frushia color) but im sure i could tone it down with some lipglass or lustreglass. as far as swatches, i dont have a digital camera

Sounds cute! I guess I just never actually use up a product (probably because I'm so fickle with color) so I don't mind a smaller one. But my rayothon l/g is getting low... You know, I do have a digital camera but I hardly ever post swatches cuz I'm so lazy lol!