Best Birthday Gift EVER Haul

foxykita143

I have been doing make up as a freelance artist for a while now, and have loved the industry for years. I had always planned on becoming a full time artist, so little by little I was building my kit up and placing myself in situations and jobs that would help my future in the business. Unfortunately, a very spiteful and hateful individual completely destroyed my client kit and portfolios,, and also my motivation. After that, I stopped all of my freelancing, and pursued other employment. My boyfriend, who I have been with for 8 months and known for 10 years, is extremely supportive of everything I do. He is always telling me I should pursue my dream, and get back into the industry. With his support I have been slowly stepping back into my artistry, but last night for my birthday he completely shocked me.
I am so lucky to have such a loving and supportive boyfriend, words cannot describe what this means to me!

PixieDancer

That is so fantastic! It's great to know you're with someone that not only cares about you... But supports the things you care about! He wanted to inspire you, and I for one hope it worked!! Get out there and find your happiness sweetie!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

mosha010

Woah. Please have ur boyfriend call my boyfriend !? If anything to distract him while I'm at Mac trying to sneak a purchase !? Lol jk love enjoy ur bday haul and that awesome supporting boy.!

thefbomb

Happy belated birthday! That's an awesome gift, it's great to have such an amazing support system, get back out there and do what you love girl!

ricciolina

Happy birthday!!! That is so so sweet! It is so nice to have someone that is by your side and wants you to do well and be happy. You are very lucky!! :) <3333

foxykita143

Thank you ladies! I still smile every time I see this big old pile of make up, and of course when I see my wonderful man :D

makeupmaiiden

Wow this is outstanding! Never let this guy go, he seems like such a sweetie! Do you know how hard it is to find a man who UNDERSTANDS us makeup artists, let alone supports your career? A guy like that is one in a million, hold onto him tight and never let him go. As for the person who vandalized your old kit, how exactly did they do this and why exactly would they? Personally if this happened to me I would have made them pay for the damage they did that's terrible! I'm glad your getting back into the swing though, that's lovely to hear! Lastly, we have very close birthdays! Mines on feb 4th haha. Happy belated!

foxykita143

Thank you for the belated birthday wishes, and actually we have the same birthday lol. It was my ex boyfriend we were living together, and I was leaving him and stupidly decided to get my make up kit on the second trip to bring my belongings home, about 3 hours away. Well he pulled a classic move and put my things on the porch, not caring that it was hot as hell, humid, and RAINING. Lipsticks melted, eyeshadows ruined, the brushes may or may not have been ok but I didn't feel safe using them anymore. Not to mention, my portfolio, which had my pride and glory wedding photos that were super hard to get prints off the photographer. But you know, everything happens for a reason, and now I have this wonderful man,been doing some freelance work, and I am working at MAC! Believe me, even besides the amazing gift he gave me, I love this man dearly, no intentions of letting go at all!

foxykita143

Most definitely, like someone else mentioned a man who can understand and support a make up artist is one to hold on to ♡

That's totally sweet! I hope you're able to find your confidence again and go after what you enjoy and are passionate about! I'm sure having such a support system like your boyfriend is very helpful. Such a nice stash!

Latest posts