Best Eye Cream?

bunnie_luv

Just basic night and day stuff. My eye area is pretty normal as far as I know. I don't have puffy problems etc. I just want to take care of the area. Is eyecream even necessary? Or would I be wasting my money?

Miss_Behave

and since this thread is open already: I'm looking for a really moisturizing and firming eyecream
smiles.gif
my eyes look like 40
ssad.gif

I use an eye cream made by Origins called Eye Doctor. I've been using it since HS (so about 7 years now) and love it. My eyes never really needed it but I think it's best to use it for preventative measures and whatnot. Kind of like using moisturizer even if you have good skin.

For the other poster, they also have this stuff called No Puffery and a mask of sorts as well that goes by the same name.

If there isn't an Origins near you, I also recommend Aveda. I love their products. I've slowly been shifting from Origins to them but for some reason cannot give up this eye cream.

martygreene

As a basic eye-cream if you don't have any real 'problems' I suggest Bobbi Brown's hydrating eye cream for you bunnie_luv.

brandiisamonkey

martygreene what would you reccomend for someone that has a bit of undereye puffiness and a bit of dark circles... atleast I guess its puffiness it just always looks like I have deep circles under my eyes...
ssad.gif

martygreene

I'd suggest a vitamin C serum for night, and for day a product like Biotherm's Hydra-Detox Anti-Puffiness & Dark Circles Moisturizing Detoxifying Gel or something with caffeine in it like fast response eye from MAC.

depecher

I am sorry to the original poster, but I need some help. I need a cream for fine lines under my eye. I am allergic to fragrance, so this is a BIG problem for me. Does anyone have any recommendations?

martygreene

Boscia's Organic Amino-AG Eye Treatment or Caudalie's eye creams would be good choices for you depecher. Both lines are geared towards more sensitive skin, and don't include any added fragrances or dyes.