Best eye shadow to highlight with?

kashleigh80

Ok I would love everyone's opinion on this! I have been using Filament as a highlight but I'm starting to hate the texture (not a huge fan of Lustres) I'm looking to switch but there are so many to choose from. What is your favorite highlighter shade?

MACATTAK

I use pigments in the following colors: frost, white, deckchair, fairylite, melon, provence, gold dusk to name a few.

MisStarrlight

Shroom, Phloof, Nylon, Brule, Sweetlust (kinda), White frost, Ricepaper, Naked Lunch, all the afore-mentioned piggies, and on & on....totally depends on what other shadows you're working with.

Hilly

i just bought shroom and am trying it today. I think itll be pretty good because lots of people on here use it

Kat

I use shroom with just about everything

Phloof is good if you want frosty
smiles.gif

Graziella*K

I usually like to use :

- phloof! ( my absolute favorite ... looks gorgeous on my NW15 skin !)
- shroom ( another great highlighter that goes well with every look )
- magic dust ( I love to pair it with golden green shadows, very light gold with white shimmer)
- rose blanc ( a bit more yellow gold than magic dust, lovely texture too !)
- provence pigment ( great smooth piggie highlighter with golden shimmers ... I'm wearing it today with a warm eye make up look ! )

Hope this will help !

xoxoGraziellaxoxo

kradge79

Phloof!, Seedy Pearl, Ricepaper, Vex, Sunday Best, Nylon, Mylar, Shroom, Zinc Bar, Naked, Fairylite, Provence, Frost, and probably many more that I am missing!

juicyaddict

i use shroom as a go-to browbone highlighter most of the time. it goes with everything and if you are going for low-key.
i am now liking provence p/g, too.
for brow area i also like vanilla, phloof. for lid highlight i like ricepaper, rose blanc, cloudbound, and provence

ritchieramone

I usually use Pink Opal or Digit depending on the others eye colours I'm wearing. For less subtle looks, I like a *little* bit of Forgery, Kitschmas, or even Stars 'n' Rockets.

BlahWah

I like Shroom, Vanilla and Lightscapade (msf) for warm eyes, Rite of Spring for either warm or cool, Cloudbound for... purples *lol*, Vex/Almond Icing for cool. There are more, but those are the ones I reach for the most.

BunnyBunnyBunny

My favorite highlighter was Sunday Best, came out with Lingerie back in 2005. It's the only eyeshadow I've ever finished off, besides Gesso. I am now using Magic Dust from Barbie, which is lovely as well.