Best Flat Iron Spray? On dry hair

RayannaBanana

I was just wondering what people would recommend for a before flat ironing spray. I use to use Sebastian Laminates anti-frizz thermal styler hair spray but it has been discontinued and I have no idea what to use now.

I'd appreciate any recommendations!
smiles.gif

Edit: I looked up some stuff and I was just wondering if anyones heard of or knows how good Wella High Hair Flat Iron Spray or Healthy Sexy Hair Soya Want Flat Hair Flat Iron Spray are. Thanks.

xxsgtigressxx

Its not a spray, but I use Artec Hot Style Ironing Creme. I just seperate my hair into three sections, and evenly distribute a pea size amount in each section (I suppose less if you have shorter or finer hair, see what works out) It smells GREAT and has virtually stopped all breakage Ive had from flat ironing my hair.
smiles.gif
plus its a bit more conditioning and it reduces frizz without the crunchiness or stickiness of a flat iron spray

MissMochaXOXO

beyond the zone flat iron spray from sallys beauty supply

its a neon orange/hot pink bottle, smells like candy, makes my hair shiney, smooth and gives it 0 greasy-ness!

dolcekatiana

CHI 44 Iron Guard...I LOVE IT. The only drawback is that it smells like men's cologne, but the smell doesn't last long.

RayannaBanana

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxsgtigressxx
Its not a spray, but I use Artec Hot Style Ironing Creme. I just seperate my hair into three sections, and evenly distribute a pea size amount in each section (I suppose less if you have shorter or finer hair, see what works out) It smells GREAT and has virtually stopped all breakage Ive had from flat ironing my hair.
smiles.gif
plus its a bit more conditioning and it reduces frizz without the crunchiness or stickiness of a flat iron spray

I bought this because I liked what you said and other things I read about it. Only thing is when I went to go get it they changed the bottle a bit so I was confused at first but it said it pretty much does the same thing. Smells really nice! Thanks!