Best Foudation Brush for Airbrush Look

Entice

which do you think ios a better foundation brush for the flawless foundation look? The 187 or the 109? I have the 190 and while I like it I want to the new brushes.

coquetayloca

I think it depends on the foundation you are using. If its a more liquid consistency then the 187 would work well. If the foundation is thicker like the mineral or studio sculpt, the 109 might work better. But overall, I like the 109 more I think... actually... I like both
smiles.gif

AjaAbeni

Now while its not technically a "brush" I've been using and LOVING my Sonia Kashuk blending sponge!!!! It blends perfectly!!! i suggest that everyone give it a try at least once! I use it with all my liquid foundations ( Studio Sculpt, Select, MUFE HD) and it works beautifully with all consistences..I do still give my 109 some love but i prefer my blending sponge overall for the evenness it provides
heart.gif
heart.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

I have been loving the small blush/highlighter brush from Brunette Blonde Redhead for liquid foundation. I think the number is 168, it blends sooo well, and I love the tapered end. It is dense enough to give great coverage, but not too dense where it deposits too much makeup on your face. It gives the softest, most beautiful finish on the skin. And I have two and neither sheds or bleeds! My 187 sheds SO much, and both of my 109s bleed blue, even when dry making my face look grey! Gross!

Chrystia

I love to use the 182 brush for that flawless airbrush look. The brush allows you to buff your foundation into the skin so it looks natural, but also allows you to build coverage if you need it. I particularly love to pair the brush with 182 with studio fix fluid and studio sculpt. I've been using that on brides on spring and the results have been amazing.

*JJ*

if you want a brush, i'd suggest the 187. it was my holy grail foundation brush until i started using the beauty blender sponge
amuse.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

I use the 165, not the 168. I can't stress the brush enough! If you guys have it you haveee to try it for liquids!

4175_529397850882_58104694_31439154_5681697_n.jpg

That's Studio Fix Fluid, Studio Sculpt layered over it with the 165, with some Studio Sculpt Concealor under eyes blended with fingers and 165.. Then Mineralize, some Bare Minerals, and a bit of Studio Fix layered over it with 150.

Try the 165! D:

kittykit

I have both #190 and #187. I don't like using #190 for foundation, I use it for concealers. I love #187 for liquid foundation.

LMD84

i like to use the 109 but i actually have the 165 so may try it! thanks for the tip bunny!

Ode to Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
I use the 165, not the 168. I can't stress the brush enough! If you guys have it you haveee to try it for liquids!

4175_529397850882_58104694_31439154_5681697_n.jpg

Amazing, it really looks airbrushed! How you tried other brushes besides the 165?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i like to use the 109 but i actually have the 165 so may try it! thanks for the tip bunny!

Have you tried them both now and can compare? I am super excited to hear your thoughts!