Best Glitter Liner?

aziajs

In your experience who makes the best glitter liners? I know that everyone has their preference but I am curious. I see liners at different locations and at different price points from different companies and I wondered which is best. Too Faced, Urban Decay, MAC, NYX, Sugar Cosmetics...so many to choose from.

GlamYOURUs

NYX because its only 3 bucks a pop ANDDDD it has more glitter and the color payoff is wonderful! That is why I didn't buy the MAC glitter liners from Metal X. lol

shortcake

Urban Decay all the way
smiles.gif

lara

Too Faced. The quality is great, they don't flake or crumble and you don't have to pack it on to get colour.

Pop used to be great, but the glitter itself was changed to a really fine micro-glitter and they no longer have the intensity they used to have.

ppalada

i second too faced..i have the pink one and its the perfect amount of glitter, although you have to wait until it dries because some of the glitter can go on the upper lid.But its not bad because you get sparkly eyes heehe! <3

astronaut

Too Faced is the best glitter liner.

NYX Candy Glitter Liners (not the regular ones) are second. THEY ARE BETTER THAN URBAN DECAY, plus they are only $3!

BadBadGirl

I'm sorry, but MAC's are not worth the price. They have the least amount of product for the price. I bought Divine Lime when it was out. I love the color, but less glitter comes out than UD or too Faced.

I have liners from both UD and Too faced and they are both great. I can't find a difference between the two. I work in a nightclub, so I wear glitter liners couple of nights every week. I get good use out of my stash.

I will be buying NYX's liners next week....so I will report back. If they are as good as Astronaut says, I won't be buying UD's liners anymore.

I won't buy UD's liners- but the glitter GEL....yes! I have yet to see ANY product pack as much glitter as the gels. They are beautiful and very noticeable. The only downside is that it doesn't go on as easily as the liner.

glam8babe

urban decay! i wanna try too faced
and Stilas new ones look really nice and the colours look vibrant

Weasel

the too faced ones are lovely but i pack on a few layers to get a solid glitter line, and the coloured gel stains my eyes for days lol

MadchenRogue

The other day I went to Ulta, and left a swatch of 3-4 Urban decays glitter eyeliners on my hand.
Since I do have Nyx, when I got home I took a swatch of my NYX glitter eyeliner in Disco Queen right next to the Urban Decays identical equivalent ( seriously, they are THE SAME) It was sad that after 3-4 hours, the nyx faded while the Urban Decay stayed through. I must confess however, the nyx disco queen eyeliner has more POP than Urban Decays.
yes.gif