Best Inexpensive Eye Cream?

Hey guys, does anybody have reccomendations for eye creams? The skin around my eyes is dry and even flakes sometimes
ssad.gif
I'd be willing to spend anywhere up to around 30 dollars for something good. What do you guys all use? Thank you
eyelove.gif

anns

Clarins' Sun Wrinkle Control Eye Contour Cream SPF 30. It's a little pricey, $24.50 for a 0.7 Oz Tube, but I love it. It's super light and it sinks in almost immediatley. The scent is also really light and pleasant, completely non-irritating.

anaaliyahfan03

im in a different boat...i need an eye cream for dark circles and wrinkes all-in-one...my parents dont have dark circles so its not hereditary (spell check)..i drink alot of water, i just have them from late night studying..anybody else in the same boat too? i need suggestions too..good thread!

msmack

I use a brand called Derma-E for my eye cream. Its called "Eye lighten dark circle cream". It does a great job moisturizing...not sure about its dark circle lightening' qualities. Retails for about 17.99CDN and I found it at a whole foods store.

twinkley

My eye lids get sometimes so dry that they get flacky and it hurts really bad and I have found only one eye creme that helps me with it with only one application!
I don't know if they sell this worldwide, but it is Louis Widmer's eye creme in a little pot. It is the BEST I have used so far. Amazing stuff and the little pot lasts for like two years in everyday use!

sugacole9

ive been using ANEW Clinical Eye Lift cream from Avon for about about now (twice a day) and ive noticed a change in the darkness and texture around my eyes.

it sells for $20 on the website. for best results you have to use it everyday. see if it works for you!

cheerleader.gif

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Nivea makes an eyecream, my mother in law uses that, she likes it, and it's cheap.

aqua sensation anti-shadow eye cream.

it really works well for me and i've been using it for years, but unfortunately isn't moisturising enough for me at the moment.
ssad.gif
my skin has suddenly gone ultra-dry. hopefully it balances out again so i can go back to it!

it really does seem to diminish dark circles - i could see a difference when i used it.

d_flawless

nivea, olay (the regenerist line), even those little gel capsules from ponds are all pretty cheap and hydrate well.

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ode to Joy
what do you think about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jmrGGQAi9E

is vaseline good for the eye?

I wouldn't do that everyday, but I will say that in the spring when my eyes were rubbed red and raw from hayfever allergies, Vaseline was the only thing that worked for me on my sensitive eye skin without stinging or irritating at all. I used it at night and just washed my face with water in the morning. It is greasy, but it worked well. I would only recommend this if your eyelids are SERIOUSLY flaking, super dry and irritated.

ndn-ista

hi, clinique eye all over...something like that. theres one for normal skin and one for dry skin. i have very bad dark circles, and they are still there, but it makes my skin around my eyes hyrdrated so its not dry. I bought it last year for about $30. Try it!

Briar

I just started using an Eye and Lip serum from Boots (carried at Target stores) and so far I'm pretty happy. I've only been using it for about a week but the skin around my eyes appears less crepey.

CaraAmericana

I like CLinique All About Eyes as my "when I have some money" eyecream otherwise I use Mark Eye Be Good for 6 bucks.

Latest posts