Best kabuki brush?

Bernadette

I love my MAC 187 brush. If you have a Cosmetic Company Outletters near you, they often have it, everything there is discounted.
I've heard very mixed reviews for Bare Escentuals kabuki brush. It seems like half of them shed and are crap and the other half are good :shrug: .

mzreyes

i have the bluff puff from benefit.. it was alright in the begining.. but i've had it for a couple months now.. and its starting to feel all prickly
ssad.gif
maybe it just doesnt like my mac brush cleanser?? seriously thinking about picking up a 182 brush from mac. does anyone know if those ones get prickly after awhile?

Dreamergirl3

I love the POSH Kabuki brush (all their brushes actually...I got mine at Bed Bath and Beyond)
I also like sephoras Kabuki brush

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
i have the bluff puff from benefit.. it was alright in the begining.. but i've had it for a couple months now.. and its starting to feel all prickly
ssad.gif
maybe it just doesnt like my mac brush cleanser?? seriously thinking about picking up a 182 brush from mac. does anyone know if those ones get prickly after awhile?

I've never had a problem with any of my MAC brushes getting prickly. I wash them with my sulfate-free shampoo though.
I don't have the 182 brush but that is going to be my next purchase, along with the 205 brush. Gotta have em!

Ella_

I love the gemma kidd essential face brush. Its super soft and I love the hot pink handle