Best light/medium coverage foundation and powder?

beyondhope1024

Hi everybody! I'm in need of a new liquid foundation and a powder (loose or pressed). I have pretty clear skin, though it can be a little dry at times. I don't need anything heavy or with full coverage, just something with light/medium coverage. High end, low end, cheap, expensive, doesn't matter...I just need a couple of suggestions. Let me know what your favorite foundation and/or powder is. Thank you!

Fairybelle

How about MAC's Select Tint SPF 15? It's got light coverage, plus SPF 15. It's really like a tinted moisturizer, so you don't even need brushes to apply it--just your fingertips. Finish with a dusting of Select Sheer pressed powder (powder comes out lighter when brushed from a compact, rather than when it is loose). If you need more coverage, try MAC Select Cover Up concealer. After applying your foundation, concealer, powder, and blush, spritz 1-2 times with some Fix+ to set the whole look and give you radiance rather than a made up look. HTH!

Kiseki

For light coverage, I also recommend MAC's Select Tint, or you could also use MAC's Studio Mist, which I am loving btw, the only downpoint in Studio Mist is that you need a decent foundation brush to apply it for a sheer finish.

You can also try Makeup Forever's Face & Body Foundation, which I prefer to MAC's Face & Body, which has sheer to medium coverage, resists humidity and perspiration and is very confortable to wear. You can apply it easily with a sponge.

As for powder, I like Makeup Forever's Super Mat Loose Powder, Bobbi Brown's Sheer Finish loose powder and MAC Select Sheer Loose.

Pressed powder, I've been using Chanel's Poudre Universelle Compacte and love it.