Best MUFE products???

cocodivatime

My faves are the Rouge Intense lipsticks and also the Mat lipstick. The pigmentation on those formulas are amazing:eyelove:

sss215

I'm testing out their HD primer in Caramel. I love that it has a brown tint to it. I'm also testing their All Mat primer. I have tried them in the store and they seemed pretty good. i just need a few more days to try them at home.

MissTT

sss215 I used that primer last year to darken a foundation that was a little too light for me. Thanks for reminding me to grab another sample of that. I always forget that I can use that or the yellow to change the color of foundations that don't quite work. I mix them right in. Here I've been on the hunt for a good foundation since I got a tan. I could have just added Caramel to my CoverGirl Queen ADF. *shakeshead*

martiangurll

Been wanting to check out their WP eye liners, they are available in so many colors, its hard to pick. MAC eyeliners just have not been doing it for me lately, except for Fluidlines and the perm color range there is leaving much to be desired as it is so (boring) limited.

rabideloise

I love the Duo Mat powder foundation- unfortunately it's being discontinued
ssad.gif
No! They brought it back by popular demand! It's on Sephora.com now and in stores :)

I will also say if you haven't tried the Smoky Lash mascara that it is a hidden gem in MUFE. Everyone is always talking about HD foundation and Aqua Creams but the mascara is probably my favorite thing from MUFE besides Mat Velvet and Duo Mat.

rabideloise

Really? That mascara did nothing for my lashes.
Yes, I thought I was the only one who liked it and then someone I work with agreed with me. It's not my top favorite right now but I'd wear that over DiorShow any day and I'm pretty picky. I hate Smoky Lash Extravagrant, though. I don't understand the big deal...it's disappointing.

DILLIGAF

I've never heard of this brand what should I try first?
If you love brights I would suggest one of their more popular matte eyeshadows like #92. That was my first MUFE product. I would also suggest taking a look at their aqua collection and their rouge artist lipsticks.

kellieho

My absolute favourite MUFE product is the Duo Mat Face Powder. Very mattifying and gives good coverage!

saralyn

I'm a huge fan of their lipliners! They stay put all day and it doesn't transfer. You can wear them alone for a matte finish, or under a matching lipstick to intensify and increase the longevity of the color. My favorite everyday color is 1C or 2C, but they have a good range of color, not just nudes :)

MissTT

That's good to know. I've actually never tried their lip liners. On Saturday I wore their pretty purple lipstick. Wasn't as opaque as it looked though. After lunch I switched to good 'ol Heroine. Today I wore Aqua Rouge #2 Rosewood. Nice nude color. Lasted almost the entire work day. Hardly any residue on my water cup.

Rebellefleur

I love mufe! Their aqua creams are bomb if youre looking for a nice long lasting cream eyeshadow - seriously they last forever, both in the pot and on your eyes, I also swear by their smokey lash mascara..the only high end mascara ive repurchased many times over the years... I havent tried any of their lipsticks yet. their aqua rouges are nice, theyre like a liquid lipstick with a gloss..they are non drying and last forever on the lips.. their foundations were all I would use when I wore foundation & their duo matt powder was nice as well... this post made me realize that ive actually owned a lot of products from them over the years. =O

OMG! I'm such a dork! I didn't know MUFE was Makeup Forever....loved their stuff. I had the opportunity to experience it at the makeup show in Orlando in Oct.

Rebellefleur

I do have a gloss from them but I havent actually tried it yet haha. I have sooo much lipgloss I try and finish a few without opening a new one. But Their aqua rouges I have tried. very pigmented. I only have a summer appropriate color though.

Latest posts