Best oil control powder

jgrosselin

Hi !
First sorry for my english ... I am french and I really speak bad
ssad.gif
.... sorry again ....
I have a oily skin and I love MMU
eyelove.gif
(I buy in US because it don't exist in France :-( )
I try blancing dust of EDM but do you use a better oil control powder ?
Thanks
smiles.gif

KeshieShimmer

Have you tried Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil? You can buy it at ulta.com, sephora.com, bareescentuals.com, and a host of ther stores. I also use MAC Blot pressed powder.

ilurvemakeup

I use EM. I too have very oily prone skin. I have 2 finishing powders, finishing dust and silk dust. I personally love silk dust. I apply silk dust first before foundation. Then I set my entire mmu with finishing dust. Having the silk dust on before my foundation has helped oil/shine tremendously for me. I have not tried any of the other finishing dust tho. Maybe apply finishing powder before and after foundation. Hope that helps a little. GL
smiles.gif

jgrosselin

Thanks girls !
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif

I didn't try BE because I thought it was really expensive ! But I will go on the link you put ! Thanks
Oh I have silk dust ..... but I never try before foundation (like I do with the balancing dust) ... thanks for the tip !
smiles.gif

ilurvemakeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgrosselin
Thanks girls !
eyelove.gif
eyelove.gif

I didn't try BE because I thought it was really expensive ! But I will go on the link you put ! Thanks
Oh I have silk dust ..... but I never try before foundation (like I do with the balancing dust) ... thanks for the tip !
smiles.gif

I hope you find the best mmu for ya
smiles.gif
I tried BE awhile ago and with my sensitive picky skin I got annoying reactions. If it doesn't work out for you, you can always return it like I did
smiles.gif

jgrosselin

Oh yes you can return it ?
icon_eek.gif

But I think it's a little difficult because I am in France !
For the moment I tried EDM in matte (I love it) and I ordered some Aubrey Nicole's samples.
I also tried Monave but I have a really fair skin and the fairest shade was too dark for me (and I didn't like the formula).
The only problem it's that I have to wait a long moment for the orders (because of the shipping) ... I am waiting reasinimages's samples for 1 month !!!!

User49

Benefit Bluff Dust powder. It has cornstarch to soak up oil and nylon 12 to help smooth the complextion.
smiles.gif

jgrosselin

Yes I saw kikki about reasinimages :-( .... I am really disappointed.
Thanks guys for the other products ! :))

xolovinyoo

i have mineral veil.. ugh what a waste of money :[ it really isn't what i expected. doesnt work that well

greenandcurly

I have heard some really good rewiews on Fyrinnae's Rice Powder primer, which isn't expensive either, so that one will definately be in my next order from them.

delic1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenandcurly
I have heard some really good rewiews on Fyrinnae's Rice Powder primer, which isn't expensive either, so that one will definately be in my next order from them.

I'm in love with the stuff! Definatly recomend it!

clamster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xolovinyoo
i have mineral veil.. ugh what a waste of money :[ it really isn't what i expected. doesnt work that well

Agree, it's okay nothing special you need to use a lot though for it to really work. Mac blot powder is pretty popular.

Kisbee

The best one I've found so far is Lily Lolo's all-kaolin clay powder (I can't remember the exact name, but the ingredients are all listed on the website.

I put it on under my foundation and it's great (looks like dirt in the jar, but is invisible once you've got it on)!