Best PINK nars blush?

sadiebaby781

I am a NW15-20, so very pale and most cool toned, and I already have Orgasm from NARS and I love it! I was also hoping to add a pinker blush (in powder form), as that is more coral/peachy. I am okay with sparkles, just not giant ones. How is Angelika in terms of sparkly-ness? I was also wondering which would be best: Desire, Gaiety, Mata Hari, or Angelika? Thanks everyone!

martiangurll

I am a NW15-20, so very pale and most cool toned, and I already have Orgasm from NARS and I love it! I was also hoping to add a pinker blush (in powder form), as that is more coral/peachy. I am okay with sparkles, just not giant ones. How is Angelika in terms of sparkly-ness? I was also wondering which would be best: Desire, Gaiety, Mata Hari, or Angelika? Thanks everyone!
Angelika is sparklier than Mata Hari but both are just the most gorgeous cotton candy pink, I have and love both, I am NC15-20 myself.

SamanthaDeMuro

Have you tried the NARS Super Orgasm blush? It has a tad more oomph to it but I like it as much, if not more than the Orgasm one. I also have fair skin like yours and it looks awesome on my skin. If you haven't tried it, I recommend that. I have tried some that look good online or in Sephora but on my skin they look bad. So I will simply recommend Super Orgasm. Also, MAC has A TON of great blushes for fair skin.

SamanthaDeMuro

Stay Pretty is one of my fave MAC blushes. I usually layer it over a slightly lighter blush, such as Peachykeen. I also love Well Dressed and Pink Swoon. I really can't speak highly enough about MAC's blush line. But then again, I love most of their products.

Dominique33

You could try " Sex Appeal " a peachy blush or " Gaiety " a pretty rose blush

http://cafemakeup.com/tag/nars-sex-appeal/

SOURCE : cafemakeup

http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/...s-gaiety-blush-on-my-cheeks-merriment-ensues/

SOURCE : makeupandbeautyblog

Both are really pretty ( I have a medium/fair skin but as I eat no meat it's becoming paler and paler so I really can wear pale blushes too, I have Sex Appeal and Gaiety ).

" Douceur " is very pretty too but it's more a brown rose ( and soft ) blush.