Best Replacement for L'Oreal Bare Naturale Mascara?

Oxana124

My HG mascara, L'Oreal Bare Naturale has been discontinued, and I am desperately trying to find a replacement. It's actually been discontinued for some time now so I have tried about a dozen different mascaras both high end and drugstore already to try and find something with no luck.
I think the biggest problem for me is smudging. My lashes are fine and thus don't hold a curl well and are weighed down by most mascaras, causing them to rub on the skin under my eyes and smudge. I've tried waterproof and that doesn't seem to make a difference, since it is the rubbing causing the smudges not water.
Also my eyes are really sensitive and I wear contacts, so I have to be careful as some mascaras really irritate my eyes.

So far I have really loved the look of Almay get up and grow, really long separated lashes, but that is also the mascara that smudges the most on me, we're talking major racoon eyes by end of day. The Buxom amplify mascara seems to smudge the least so far, but that one doesn't give me as nice separated lashes, it is thicker formula so my lashes tend to stick together more.