Betsey Johnson fans unite!

Tashona Helena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mteexo
ahh no good! well you should call them! get your goodies! also, if you sign up for the e-mail listing, they do special promos often for people on the list. i get them - they aren't daily or just "notifications" of sales, they actually do a lot of special things for people on there. they are sporadic but worth it!

that's nice to know
smiles.gif
thanks!

Ggxox

mteexo omg you are the luckiest girl in the world! Working for the two places that I adore! I wish I could do that here in the UK but we only have one Betsey store.
ssad.gif

xoxo

mteexo

ahh i've seen pictures of the london store - i LOVE it! i imagine it to be even more fabulous in person! have you been to it?

shontay07108

Oh my goodness. I am so late to this party, but I LOVE Betsey. i have so many of her pieces. It's an addiction for sure. I am all over her new stuff. I spend so much money on jewelry, watches, scarves, jackets. Betsey speaks to all facets of my personality. I love that woman and everything she represents.

ColorMeCute

OoO I Love Betsey.. I have a few things from her, My fave is my magenta clutch with studs and "snake skin" also my hot pink with magenta roses silk dress that i got new with tags at the good will for $7!!! YAY..

obscuria

I pretty much exclusively buy my jewelry from her now, the necklaces are the best.

I've been eyeing a handbag from betsey johnson's as well.

bellaboomboom

Lover her too! I have a pale pink bra with these cute little bows on it. I just got some undies the other day that I have not even worn yet - they have the cute bows too!

I picked out the Cat Cameo Chandelier earrings on her website too, asked the hubby to get them for me for Christmas. Her stuff is just so sexy and fun!

dxgirly

I'm itching so bad for a new Betsey bag.

My first one, and my bag now, is getting ratty at the handles because I've used it every day for like a year and a half now and I'm a little rough on my bags:

16k43lt.jpg

I'm thinking about getting this next for my everyday bag:
14ccyfp.jpg

and maybe this:
347xz08.jpg

for a beach bag?

Cupid

I love, love, love BJ! It's funny most people are shocked when I say that I'd prefer having one of her bags over a coach bag. I can't help it, her stuff is just so edgy and fun. It's definitely a reflection of me. I have a lot of her stuff, but below is my favorite pair of shoes that I got from her.

betsey_johnson_layla_pink-300x300.jpg

The 30th anniversary shoes!
They retail for $200, and the department store that I work at carried them. However they sold out before I got a chance to save. Well just my luck a few weeks later someone returned a pair IN MY SIZE unused. Best of all they went on sale to $65! Cannot beat that! I am still trying to figure out what I can wear with them though lol. I was thinking a fluffy short white dress...but finding a subtle one has been a challenge. What can I say I'm picky.

Caderas

i love her jewelry best because she incorporates that gaudy-tacky-gold and makes it so damn hot! her bags are definitely a close second! <3

MACPixie

You just got me majorly scouring ebay for this bag!! GORGEOUS! I need to keep reminding myself that I just bought a Steve Madden bag.... Hopefully I will be able to find this at Winners in the future
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxgirly
I'm itching so bad for a new Betsey bag.

My first one, and my bag now, is getting ratty at the handles because I've used it every day for like a year and a half now and I'm a little rough on my bags:

I'm thinking about getting this next for my everyday bag:
14ccyfp.jpg

and maybe this:

for a beach bag?

Nicala

So, I've been eyeballing BJ's jewlery lately. I saw a few stuff on ebay, most of the sellers have REALLY good feedback. Anyone know if its authentic? If so, which sellers? I'm avoiding the sellers from China. Thanks xo