Betsey Johnson fans unite!

BloodMittens

OMG! I am a HUGE Betsey fan. I have a bunch of her dresses, some shoes, and a ton of jewelry from her!

~rolls around~

I need to get a purse from her though.

candycane80

Betsey Johnson is my favorite designer everything she does is so funky and unique. I have at least 10 of her bags and a couple pairs of shoes and few pieces of jewelry. I wish I could have it all!! She should definitely collaborate with MAC!

Le-Saboteur

Wow, she has some seriously cute stuff! Most of the dresses I like equate to like NZ$700, though, so :p

I really love her evening dresses.

babyfauxblondie

betsey is my absolute favorite designer, aside from heatherette
smiles.gif
all of her dresses are to die for & her perfume smells heavenly!

EllieFerris

LOVE Betsey Johnson!

There is a Betsey Johnson outlet in New York at Woodbury Commons that is amazing if anyone goes up there. They have clothes, bags, jewelry, etc. Tons of fun stuff!

Rennah

I love her stuff! It's all so cute... but so expensive...
ssad.gif

I have this necklace! I love it!
bjlayeredshellsnecklaceqk8.jpg

xsnowwhite

^ LOVE that necklace! I almost bought it but instead I got one that is a leopard print heart with some pearls around it! I looooove her jewelry it is all so adorable.

frankenkitty71

omg! I have admired BJ since highschool
smiles.gif
smiles.gif
I was walking down some random street in NYC and who should pass me on the sidewalk? Betsy Johnson Herself!!!!! Like the nerd I am I froze with my mouth hanging open pointing as she walked by. My second thought was to yell "Ms. Johnson I love your clothes!". Like she cares what some Pennsylvania housewife thinks of her
smiles.gif
It still went down as a great day in my historybook
smiles.gif
Thanks for all the pictures. Your dresses are super cute!

cupcake_x

I bought two bags and a make-up case at TJ Maxx and Marshalls! They're adorable!

I also found a Betsey Johnson evening top and since it's too small for me I might sell it on ebay.

Ggxox

Has anyone seen Betsey's new collection at New York Fashion week? I love how edgy it is!

xoxo

Ggxox

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAlly
Love her!

My friend put out one of his cigarettes on my fav. Betsey bag.=|

nonono.gif
I would have killed him!!

xoxo

mteexo

people wonder how i stay completely broke with two jobs .. when you work at MAC AND betsey johnson, that's how. trust me - the collection collab would be the best thing EVER for me. i would not know what to do with myself! however don't ever see that happening. if anyone would do a collab it would be urban decay [they already have guys love betsey lipgloss] because they have the same company backers/parents =[ sad day.

ps - this weekend for columbus day, an additional 40% off clearance and 30% off coats!

mteexo

lucky & constantly broke! hehe umm def in stores - but should be online as well! starts tomorrow!

HOWEVER - if you aren't NEAR a betsey store a little trick! we do customer sends. doesn't matter where you are. what we do is fax you a credit card authorization form, you fill it out, fax it back along with photo id back to us. we verify it, run it on the cc machine, and then viola! send you your goodies.

if you were ever interested, you could always shop the website, get the style #'s and then call a betsey closest to you [ or me! hehe] and we could pull the items and then do the cc auth and send you your things. only downfall - its final sale bc its on sale, so youd need to be pretty definite in your sizing choices.

Tashona Helena

Yea I understand I'm a supervisor at Lucky, we pretty much have the same policy with sale items
smiles.gif
I didn't know you guys did charge sends too though, that's nice to know. The closest BJ to me is King of Prussia and the way my car's been acting I don't think I should risk going up there lol. but I wish I could!

mteexo

ahh no good! well you should call them! get your goodies! also, if you sign up for the e-mail listing, they do special promos often for people on the list. i get them - they aren't daily or just "notifications" of sales, they actually do a lot of special things for people on there. they are sporadic but worth it!