Lorac eyeshadows.
Stila eyeshadows.
Dior lipglosses.
L'oreal Voluminies Mascara and Rimmel.
Sephora brand pressed powder.
Revlon eyeliner.
Stila eyeshadows.
Make Up Forever eyeliner.
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner and glitter liners.
Shu Umera eyelash curler.
Fresh mascara.

That's all I can think of right now...

luvmkup

NARS blush.
Too Faced Ooh la rouge blush.
Too Faced eyeshadows.
NYX eyeshadows.
88 eyeshadow palette sold on ebay and at Coastal Scents.
Diorshow mascara.
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliners.
Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer.
Makeup Forever foundation.
Too Faced Lip of Luxury lipsticks.
Too Faced lipgloss (sparkler glamour gloss or diamond gloss)
NYX jumbo eye pencils.
The Body Shop eyebrow pencil.

blindpassion

MUFE is not getting as much love as it deserves in this thread.

Make Up For Ever - in my honest MAC addict for years opinion - is just as good as MAC. (ahhh shocking!? I know right.)

Their eyeshadow quality well, better in my opinion (coming from a girl who owns over 80 MAC shadows, so thats saying something). They dont have as many colors though.

MUFE's foundations are 100 times better.

But both are amazing brands. With MUFE, you really get what you pay for, amazing quality.

kittykit

Most of my stuffs are from MAC but I also love...

Face:
Bobbi Brown sheer powder and concealer.
Sephora Blush Me! Mono in Framboise Attraction - I really like this one and it stays on all day
Smashbox Soft Lights
Too Faced Beach Bunny

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer
NARS eye liners
Lancome Brow Pencils

Brushes:
Sephora Professional - I own a few of their brushes and they're very good quality

Ikara

I'm going to show some love to MUFE...
Their eyeshadows are the best on earth! (Ok, haven't tried Nars ones yet but with MUFE I feel like I don't need to try any more brands)
Star powder, 1000 better than MAC pigments! (don't hate me please) nice range of colours, much more finnelly milled, they seem to blend by theirselves! (I still adore my sweet sienna piggie though hehehe)
Aqua eyes and lip pencils are the best! stay put all day
Although I have tried their foundations (and are excellent) they break me out like crazy so Face Atelier for me please, really good foundation
Nars blushes and bronzers and lipsticks, enough said...
Sephora Brand professional brushes, excellent buy, even more on the FF sale xD

S.S.BlackOrchid

The plum shade in NYC Eye2eye duo in plum heather is a lot like MAC Plum dressing. it is smooth, pigmented and metallic (and $3). They also have an emerald green shade and a bronze shade that I want to try.

L1LMAMAJ

For mascaras, I love Covergirl Lash Blast and some of the Maybeline ones. I still love MAC e/s the best. I don't like MAC's pencil eyeliners. They smudge on me. I love UD 24/7 eyeliners or MAC fluidlines better.
smiles.gif

I thought I would like NARS but they don't really work on me. It fades and doesn't seem as vibrant as MAC. I do love MUFE however.

Erica53094

Milani blushes are far superior to MAC blushes. More pigmentation and last longer. Tarte's Amazonian Clay blushes are better too. Ooh and def Clinique's Color Pop blushes. Though no one can beat MAC in terms of color choices and product choices, Lorac definitely has better eyeshadow imo. Revlon has just as good of a lipstick and anyone has better lipgloss. Plus, there are definitely better foundations in drugstore and higher end than MAC. Even their paint pots, which make great e/s bases, can be matched with Maybelline's Color Tattoos. I do love MAC but why people feel they are the bee all end all is kind of ridic. Their quality isn't by any means superior and their endless amt of LE has tarnished the brand at bit.

mochaallure

for eyeshadows I love NYX, colorpop wet n wild , lorac for my foundation... im loving Maybelline matte and poreless and kat von d

Dominique33

Greetings... Don't misunderstand me folks, I love MAC just as much as the rest of you (that's why we're here, right?), but I'd like to expand my horizons and try some other lines of cosmetics. Besides MAC, what other brand products do you use most, and why? Be as specific as you like...I'm using you all for my research! :) Thanks!!
I often use Chanel, Dior, Nars, Urban Decay, Benefit or Kiko. I also use some Guerlain products to a lesser extent ( I love the Rouges G ) or YSL. But I do love MAC except for the es ( I much prefer the UD ones ). I love most brands in fact but my top 3 is definitely Chanel, Dior, Nars . MAC is a world apart, I could not do without MAC.