Better white base: paint stick or chromaline? Or something else...

laperle

Hello, ladies and gents.

Especially those initiated in the MAC Pro world. Or people with a special trick in the sleeve!
smiles.gif

Can you tell what would you pick for a white base?

TIA

kissy.gif

Mari

VioletB

Agreed. Chromaline is the only way to go. I think paint sticks can get greasy looking.. especially if you are prone to oily eyelids.

laperle

tish, still no sign.
ssad.gif
still waiting, though

i'm asking 'cos i've" just seen a FOTD by Brie and she says the white paint stick is great.

i'd love to know more about texture, creasing possibilities, etc.

ashk36

I'm sort of a MAC nooooob, but where would I find this chromaline? I don't see it on the MAC website, is it a MACPro thing only? I waaaant!!

laperle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashk36
I'm sort of a MAC nooooob, but where would I find this chromaline? I don't see it on the MAC website, is it a MACPro thing only? I waaaant!!

Yes, it's a MACPro product, but I think u can get in a MACPro Store or by the phone, if u live in the US.

carandru

While I love my white chromaline, I've have yet to have it work for anything but matte e/s!! Maybe I need to break it out and play w/ it somemore. Anyone else have this issue?

rbella

Ooooh, gurl. I went to my local "naughty" store and bought NYC's Manic Panic Goth White creme shadow. Awesome!! And, soooo cheap!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
Ooooh, gurl. I went to my local "naughty" store and bought NYC's Manic Panic Goth White creme shadow. Awesome!! And, soooo cheap!

I am so glad you said that I bought this a week ago and I have yet to try it...does it keep the e/s from creasing as well?

rbella

Yeah, you just have to be careful not to use a ton. I put a bunch on once and had to wipe half of it off. But, on my lids, the e/s stayed put all day long and didn't crease at all. I was really surprised! And, happy!

rbella

Yes!! I love, love, love it!! I think it actually works best with the mattes. It feels like it dries like theatre makeup when it is set. Loves it!!