bh cosmetics

Kassie

hey ladies was wondering if the quality of bh cosmetics was any good? They're palettes seem pretty cheap what usually mines the quality sucks but not in all cases.

Thanks

shellygrrl

Staff member
Honestly? They're the same wholesale palettes you can buy on eBay for less, and often with free shipping. Personally I don't think they're all that.

Kassie

Honestly? They're the same wholesale palettes you can buy on eBay for less, and often with free shipping. Personally I don't think they're all that.
Yeah I'm not to fimiliar with them in Canada but I was guessing they are brand name.

shellygrrl

Staff member
BH just resells wholesale/generic palettes (among other products, like brushes and that sort of thing), and they're online only. IMO, don't bother with them. If you're interested in the palettes, hit up eBay. You'll find them there.

Kassie

IMO, don't bother with them. If you're interested in the palettes, hit up eBay. You'll find them there.
Ok thnaks for the heads up wasn't sure what they were like but I'm def looking for more brand name makeup products so thanks for saving me some money

caribprincess

It's because they get them for free. lol so of course. Like Shellygrrl said I'd go with ebay.
I figured it was something because alot of them keep singing their praises
amuse.gif

s23c06s04

palettes are on sale atm....the only one I kinda want to try is the party girl palette which every guru got for free to try...

Ambre Tucker

I fell in love with their pink pro pallet I havent bought it yet I've yet to read any reviews or see any photos of the pallet anywhere on the internet.. Anyone here happen to have one I have no interest in their shadows i just prefer a pink pallet to the new mac ones lol.

verdge

I have all the editions and i honestly think it is one of the best palettes i've tried and the pigments are super amazing and super affordable! I'm in love with them!!!

angelspice

They are good palettes if you are in a budget and want to try different colors. I feel like they are samples of eyeshadows and could help find the right colors that best fit your style.

GoldenGirl

I checked out the BH website, but wasn't impressed. I bought a coastal scents palette many moons ago and ended up giving it away because I wasn't... I don't know. it just didn't FEEL right to me, you know? I saw BH was selling similar palettes, so I decided to pass. I did buy their foundation though, just because I'm kind of a foundation junkie and it was really inexpensive, I think they were having a sale or something at the time, but as for those shadow palettes, I'll pass.

Taren Kamilah

Quote:Originally Posted by Kassie

hey ladies was wondering if the quality of bh cosmetics was any good? They're palettes seem pretty cheap what usually mines the quality sucks but not in all cases.

Thanks

I really like their Party Girl and the 88 shimmer palettes. I always use NYX or other jumbo pencils as a base for all eyeshadows. But the pigmentation seems pretty decent without it.

makeupmaiiden

They get their palettes from a manufacturer, thats why the crown palettes, bh palettes, and coastal scents palettes are all the same. The price difference however is astonishing! I agree with shopping around for them, but i know bh does some mega awesome sales weekly!