"Big" Brows For Everyone?

baxterina

Advice please:)
I love that kinda brows

I'm "make no make up " type, don't use liners or e/s, mascara not every day, so brows are the only one thing to care.
Point is if big brows fit everyone?
I have my own big so don't have "make them" with eyebrow pencil ( though I use it just to define the shade).
But sometimes think it may look more freaking than pretty?
So question is who (according to You) won't look good wit big brows ?
I mean face shape, eyes colour etc.
On the picture Cara is wearing some make up no make up and her brows really ARE.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Hm... I don't think that everyone can wear them, because some faces would be overwhelmed, but I do think that if you have fairly strong brows naturally, they aren't going to look amiss. I think what looks jarring to people is what's patently unnatural- when you've stretched the limits of your natural colouring too far. (Even then, I think it wouldn't necessarily look bad, as long as your overall look was kind of exotic and unnatural, so everything would come together...)

Personally, I think that your brows are gorgeous and they seem to give enough definition to your face that you need very little makeup to look very polished.

luvlydee

Yea i also think that someone can pull off big brows if they naturally have that shape. If you go too big than what ur own brows can do than it really looks unnatural and not as apealing. Thats my own opinion though.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Hm... I don't think that everyone can wear them, because some faces would be overwhelmed, but I do think that if you have fairly strong brows naturally, they aren't going to look amiss. I think what looks jarring to people is what's patently unnatural- when you've stretched the limits of your natural colouring too far. (Even then, I think it wouldn't necessarily look bad, as long as your overall look was kind of exotic and unnatural, so everything would come together...) Personally, I think that your brows are gorgeous and they seem to give enough definition to your face that you need very little makeup to look very polished. 
I agree with this completely. :)

baxterina

Hm... I don't think that everyone can wear them, because some faces would be overwhelmed, but I do think that if you have fairly strong brows naturally, they aren't going to look amiss. I think what looks jarring to people is what's patently unnatural- when you've stretched the limits of your natural colouring too far. (Even then, I think it wouldn't necessarily look bad, as long as your overall look was kind of exotic and unnatural, so everything would come together...)

Personally, I think that your brows are gorgeous and they seem to give enough definition to your face that you need very little makeup to look very polished.
When I was born my brows were like Frida Kahlo that means I had one looong brow instead of two.

baxterina

I agree with this completely.
smiles.gif
bouquet.gif
Thanks

baxterina

Yea i also think that someone can pull off big brows if they naturally have that shape. If you go too big than what ur own brows can do than it really looks unnatural and not as apealing. Thats my own opinion though.
Thanks and agree:) If I want to go overbrow (there's probably no such word but ok) it means we have Halloween.
jawdrop.gif
But we do have. Soon.