::Big Hauling Over the Last Couple Months!::

cutenurse2486

These are all the goodies I have acquired over the last 2 months...so no...I did not buy all of this at once...that would make me super broke!
winks.gif

I am pretty damn excited about a bunch of this stuff b/c some of them are from older collections & I have wanted them for forever & finally got my hands on them!! God...why am I so addicted to MAC?? Haha...anyway...on to the goods!
tong.gif

(clickable pics!)

Blackberry e/s, Bronze e/s, Cork e/s, Haux e/s, Quarry e/s

Cantaloupe blush (OMG...the most perfect peach ever!!)

Mixing Medium - Eyeliner, Naked Honey Skin Salve (my backup b/c I love it so much!!)

Clear Sky Blue Pigment, Cool Pink Pigment, Polished Ivory Pigment

Smooth Merge MSF, Made With Love l/s, Colour Crafted l/s, Morning Glory Lustreglass, Porcelain Pink MSF, Fashion e/s, Style Snob e/s

Sweet Sienna Pigment, Golder's Green Pigment, Shimmertime Pigment, Azreal Blue Pigment (I am most excited about these...they are prob. the prettiest pigments I have ever bought!!!)

MAC Brushes - 131 (Sorry it is dirty, but it is awesome!), 224, 227, 226 (Love, love, love!)

Stroke of Lust l/s, Culturebloom l/s (Both are super pretty!)

Perverted Pearl Quad, Colour Scheme 3 Quad, 4 Beau Quad

Samples - Nightlight Pigment & Sunnydaze Pigment

BE Faux Tan, MAC Saturnal e/s, BE Riches Blush

Thanks for looking!
th_DANCE.gif

cutenurse2486

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageAqua
Excellent haul! Where'd you purchase the pigments from?

Thanks!
heart.gif

Clear Sky Blue Pigment, Cool Pink Pigment, & Polished Ivory Pigment are from the MAC Pro order I placed over the phone & all the other pigments are from different lovely ladies that sold them to me on Specktra!
friends.gif

GlamQueen21

WOW! I love your haul! I've been eyeing on Sweet Sienna for a while and I do really want that pigment as well as Shimmertime pigment. Enjoy your goodies!

fallenang3l211

wow what an amazing haul! i'm going back and forth over the 131..but i have the 227 and 226! i love them both! enjoy all your goodies
smiles.gif

cutenurse2486

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallenang3l211
wow what an amazing haul! i'm going back and forth over the 131..but i have the 227 and 226! i love them both! enjoy all your goodies
smiles.gif

Thank you!
winks.gif

I'd say go for it with the 131...I thought it would be pretty much the same as the 188, but I think it really puts color down in a different way. I feel like the 131 gives you a slightly more concentrated application than the 188, which you may not want for every product, but for highlighting with MSF, it works beautifully!
smiles.gif