Bikini Season...

cheryl

Just curious what people are doing (if anything) to get prepared for bikini season...

I've been going on walks with my puppy and trying to eat well. lol

leenybeeny

I joined a gym in December and a personal trainer (which I have been slacking at - boo me), got a new dog last month that I have been walking daily, started going to WW meetings again, and finishing the laser hair removal on my legs
greengrin.gif
phew.

Lissa

I've started body brushing daily, and started doing some weight training back in January. Now I am starting WW again to lose some of the fat covering my new muscles that are (hopefully) building underneath. Just started cycling too.

Only 17 weeks until I go to Turkey lol!! I haven't had a holiday in 3 years so I just can't wait. Oh, I have also started to look at bikinis in the shops and online, flip flops etc. So exciting!

joey444

I've been doing Boot Camp at my gym and eating well. I have a nine month old so I need to get my tummy back in shape. And my butt. And my legs. And my arms....SIGH...oh boy....

Skin*Deep

business as usual here......4 miles every morning, pole dancing 5 times a week, personal trainer three times a week......

Belini

usual for me, 3 days weights, 3 days cardio

but my diet could be better. i need to stop eating chocolate.