Biotherm

Chelsea

biopur mask for blacheads, acnopur spot gel for pimples. Either one of the 3 skintype (combo, dry, or oily) for cleanser/toner/moisturizer depending on what you are.

Hikaru-chan

Thanks I will try that for now. What the best thing for dark circles under the eyes I've tried concealer but doesn't really work for me.

makemeover

Another question about Biotherm

My friend recently raved to me about how well Biotherm works but since I have combination acne prone skin I was wondering if their products are non-comodegenic? I tried looking at their site but they don't provide many details or any ingredients. Thanks.

deathfairy

Yeah i use Biotherm Acnopur as i have oily/pimple prone skin. Im 90% sure its non comodegenic. I think it works really well. My HG has been Dermalogica Clearing Booster though

ribeye

What are the differs between the aqua non-stop eyecream and the D-stress one? When I ask the people on my biotherm counter, they only tell me that aqua non-stop is voor hydrating, and D-stress is for destressing (DUH!). But how do you know which one you need? If you have puffiness you can't use the aqua non-stop cream???? And from the Source therapie line, I can see 2 different bottles, or is it just an error on the site (www.sasa.com)? Are there any differences between the 2?

Julie

Hey Chelsea, I've got a couple more questions for ya.
smiles.gif

Can you recommend a good exfoliater from this line. I am constantly getting dry around my nose area and I have been using St. Ives Aricot Scrub everyday but it doesn't seem to be working. Also, are there any good masks for dry, dull skin? I am putting together an online order. So far I have Biosource Softening Cleansing Foam for Dry Skin, Biosource Softening Lotion for Dry Skin and the Source Therapie Skin Perfector.

Thanks, Chelsea!

godiva

I use Age Fitness day cream & Biosensitive Eye cream and I think they are great products!
Do you know if Biotherm has a foaming cleancer that is suitable for eye area?

Lollie

I used some biotherm skincare products 2 years ago I think. I didn't like it one bit. I have combo skin and used a cleansing foam + lotion (green bottles - sorry, can't remember the names). It felt like it was all alcohol and made my skin feel dry.

banana

I just bought a jar of aquasource non stop. On the label it says to use it in the morning- is it ok to use it at night too?

kaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
I love love love Biotherm skincare!

I have: (And love!)

- Pure Bright cleanser
- Pure Bright makeup base
- Source Therapie (I can't rave enough about it!)
- Hydradetox Eyes
- Biopur toner
- Oleosource Elixir
- Aquasource
- Sense Matte foundation (My fave liquid foundation)
- Soft Touch foundation
- Lip Pencil #110
- Body fitness
- Drain' Choc
- Shower Choc
- After-Sun body moisturizer (With shimmers)
- After-Sun body moisturizer (The one without shimmers)
- Abdo Choc
- Aquathermale body scrub

I also own: (But I don't like them)

- Forget it concealer
- Play On free #35 (Not enough pigmented)
- Bubble Blush
- Magic Mix
- Line Peel (Anyway its for older woman!)
- Self-Tanner for pale skin

And I already tested: (And loved it)

- Biosource cleanser
- Biosource toner
- Biopur cleanser
- Biopur moisturizer
- Biocils
- Pure Bright toner
- Celluli Choc
- Body moisturizer, the white bottle
- Biomains
- Aquathermale body cream
- Aquathermale body wash
- Source Therapie (Its a nice eye cream, if you don't have undereyes circles)

So only 6 products I didn't love on 36 products.

wow thats a lot...

Racergirl

I'm interested in this line too. Hoping someone could recommend some products for me. I have extremely sensitive (get eczema too), dry, but also extremely break out prone skin. My face is often red and itchy and very dry.

I was on accutane for acne and just got off it in Feb. It totally cleared me of active pimples (just not scars, redness, etc..) But lately ive been getting pimples!
ssad.gif
No idea why...i seriously hope my acne is not coming back.

anyway...back to the biotherm, could someone recommend something for me? Thanks!
greengrin.gif

Oops..one more thing: Do their cleansers effectively remove make up as well? Or do u need something separate for that? Thanks again!

Jessica

OK, since I'm rather ignorant re: Biotherm and have NOOOOOOO idea where to start. What would you guys/gals recommend? There's 5 pages of stuff on Sephora!!

Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
lol jess thats not even 1/2 of the line. whats your skintype?

Typical Combination, oily in the T-zone
It's been a rather difficult search of mine to find a moisturizer that doesn't make my face too oily, Cetaphil face wash so far has been the only cleanser that doesn't dry my face out something fierce. I have breakouts esp. during that time of the month but usually it's only 2-3 at a time.
Thanks Chelsea for your reccs!!! /hugs you/

canadiangirl_1117

I'm really liking the Source Therapie, I notice a tremendous difference in my skin after using it for about a week--much brighter complexion and my pores seem less noticeable.

I'm using a sample of the Oleo Source moisturizer for Combo/Normal skin, and so far it's wonderful. And smells soooo yummy!