Birthday haulage: Mac,Lancome,Burberry!!

Sophia84

Here's my birthday haulage, I hauked today even tho my birthday was 2 days ago. We had -25% sales so i had to take the chance to make my birthday haul!!

So I got mainly Mac:

Face & Body Foundation in C2
Bot Presed Powder in Medium Dark
Eye Brows pencil in Lingering
Sunbasque blush
Style blush
Brush Cleanser
A pack of 2 travel 2 oz bottles

I also got one of my biggest lemmings within 2months: the LE Lancome Juicy Pop in Cyber Coral it's GORGEOUS!! I think it's a Europe/Canada maybe Asia release only.

And I got Burberry The Beat! I needed a perfume for so long, and I'm very picky with perfumes, I smelled perfumes in 3 stores and I only liked The Beat LOL

SalesMacandperfumehauls.jpg

Macsaleshaul.jpg

LancomeCyberCoral.jpg

LancomeCyberCoralswatch.jpg

TheBeat.jpg

BurberryTheBeat.jpg

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo1026
nice haul. What store had a 25% off sale.

I live in Greece LOL. Here all the cosmetics have some periods, a -25% off. But they're so expensive anyway
thmbdn.gif

Chastity

I love how the Lancome gloss is nearly the same color as your nails! I'm really picky with perfumes too.

Hope you have a good birthday!

NicksWifey

Great stuff! I'm also loving your nail color, what is it btw?
The Beat does smell awesome! I've been lusting after a bottle for a while now. Enjoy your goodies!

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastity
I love how the Lancome gloss is nearly the same color as your nails! I'm really picky with perfumes too.

Hope you have a good birthday!

LOL yeah, they look the same but the gloss is a little sheerer on lips, a coral pink.

Sophia84

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
Great stuff! I'm also loving your nail color, what is it btw?
The Beat does smell awesome! I've been lusting after a bottle for a while now. Enjoy your goodies!

Thank you!! The polish is Color Club Screamin Fuschia, a gorgeous neon shade.

Latest posts