Bite Beauty

brittbby

If you missed out on Bad Girl RiRi, glacé is soooooo similar!!
796653e1_image.jpeg
Sorry if it's already been mentioned! Glacé on left, bad girl RiRi on right

ChosenOne

Glace was actually the only one I felt I could do without. Not really sure if it's a color that would flatter my NC20 self. Anyone around that skin tone try Glace yet?

cr8zy4MAC

Sad news: All of the Bite Honey Lip Laquers have been taken down off the display. I guess they have been discontinued. That really sucks. I liived in those things day in and day out. Boo!!! I have developed an allergic reaction to lanolin, so that rules out their Agave lip mask (both regular and their new tinted one), as well as their Lush Fruit Lip Glosses (also contains lanolin). I don't wear matte products at all. This does not leave me with a lot of choices from their line, since I prefer a soft and shiny pink lip the most. It's too bad. I am disappointed. :(

vaisforluvrs

The JCrew exclusives are available online now. I'm waiting in hopes that free shipping will be available at some point. I really want the watermelon shade!

Jaymuhlee

I was just on jcrew.com and it looks like three exclusive shades are now on sale for $18 each! I'm not sure if the sale price is online-only (shipping is $5 under $150) but still, $6 off is pretty awesome -- especially if you end up ordering more than one!

Now to find swatches...

ETA: I just did a live chat with J. Crew and they said that store prices may vary, so make sure you call ahead to double check!

brittbby

cee5832a_image.jpeg
Framboise, aubergine, Brandy, leche, glacé.
c0e5a85a_image.jpeg
Aubergine vs rebel. I'm obsessed!!! There's two more sephora didn't have out yet that I'm going back for tomorrow!

elegant-one

I was just on jcrew.com and it looks like three exclusive shades are now on sale for $18 each! I'm not sure if the sale price is online-only (shipping is $5 under $150) but still, $6 off is pretty awesome -- especially if you end up ordering more than one!

Now to find swatches...

ETA: I just did a live chat with J. Crew and they said that store prices may vary, so make sure you call ahead to double check!
I just ordered ALL 3
pompom.gif

LOVE these!!!!

brittbby

:wavey: I am obsessed with them too! I am so excited to see you post my dear! Thanks for the swatches
Hey elegant-one! I saw you in the TF thread. I was like we are following each other hahaha :)!! So excited for the fall collection! But these are gorge!

elegant-one

Hey elegant-one! I saw you in the TF thread. I was like we are following each other hahaha
smiles.gif
!! So excited for the fall collection! But these are gorge!
greengrin.gif
friends.gif

Did you get the new TF foundation? Yes, these are so beautiful. I want almost all of them.

brittbby

:D :frenz: Did you get the new TF foundation? Yes, these are so beautiful. I want almost all of them.
I haven't! I'm curious but there's no TF counter around me yet, ones coming in the next few months! I may ask for a sample when I order nude dip

ChosenOne

Ugh I have fallen SO far behind in all of these threads! At least I'm not hundreds of posts behind in this one, lol.

I bought 2 of the new Bite matte lip crayons with the release of the first 6, and just ordered 4 of the second 6 released. If I had realized they were in stores already when I was in Sephora yesterday, I would have them in my hand right now! Thankfully their shipping is always fast, so I expect I'll have these in my hand by Friday (Monday the latest).