BL0NDE/DiiRTY BL0NDE♥ =]

Hey Everybody
smiles.gif

This is my first post on Specktra!!=]
Kay, so i wanted to do a new look with my hair for summer!! Any suggestions?

Heres me with Dirty Blonde:
Attachment 5840

&& me with platinum Blonde=]:
Attachment 5841

I was thinking about going brunette completely or just going brunette with blonde highlights && maybe a sidebang
smiles.gif

=]] what does everyone think!!

LOCa

Your Pretty.
Can't See The 2nd Image Good Though.
Kinda Look Like Barbie In The First One.
Cute.

NicksWifey

I would say go darker. The dirty blonde is pretty on you now and makes your eyes stand out, but I think some heavy lowlights would look even better.

lovelyweapon

When I used to be blonde I really, really wanted a color similar to your first pic with a bit more color variation (I wanted a ton of highlights & lowlights in dark, medium and light blonde). I think honestly your hair color in the first picture looks gorgeous on you because your eyes really stand out, as mentioned before. The platinum blonde looks good too, but it's very Playboy Playmate-ish if you like that look. I think the two colors that would look great on you are dirty blonde like in your first picture and jet black.

thanks so much
smiles.gif

im probably going to go back to a dirty blonde:]
i love trying different colors!
greengrin.gif

ive never tried black before but i dont think that it would look that great on me=]
i love your hair color too! That's probably the shade of brunette i'd want
smiles.gif

xsnowwhite

The dirty blonde looks way cute on you!
Maybe try something in the chesnut brown range? I think that would be really pretty.
Something like this:
080117mandymoore-med.jpg

thanks so much=]
ill deff consider a color like that, i especially like the subtle caramel highlights in her hair. Mandy Moore is such a pretty girl
smiles.gif