• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Black and Shimmering Olive Tutorial!

Caffy

gold15.JPG

This is the makeup I used...

gold1.JPG

No Makeup Ekkk

gold2.JPG

Just some brow powder

gold3.JPG

Some concealer under my dark circles!!

gold4.JPG

After some bareminerals in Fair

gold5.JPG

Added some eye gloss, just a bit of sparkle
gold6.JPG

Added the dark olive color...I love this color!!
gold7.JPG

Add a thicker line of Blitz and Glitz mac gel liner
gold8.JPG

Should look like this...
gold9.JPG

After Mascara
gold10.JPG

Added a tiny bit more liner to elongate my eyes a bit
gold11.JPG

Added some Kevyn Aucoin moist glow blush in Tansoliel! I just got this...it's my favourite now..looks so juicy!
gold12.JPG

Added some Bobbi Brown Shimmerbrick, to make my face look not so matte
gold13.JPG

gold14.JPG

Done!
thanks for watching! The reason I'm getting dolled up is I have a cooking competition later hu hu hu hu...gotta look my best!

stephbunny

thank you so much! i hope you do more tutorials. i love how your cheeks almost match your nail color! can I ask what color are you wearing on your nails?

also, which eye gloss are you using?

Caffy

300.jpg

that's the eye gloss I used...sorry I didn't add it to my picture

On my nails I'm using a japanese drugstore brand called majolica Majorca in PK313

LMcConnell18

i love the blush... but for some reason i can never shape it right. it looks like i used lipstick! eeeeek!
lol and ur so lucky you can get away without wearing foundation!
JEALOUS!
smiles.gif

Lil_D

Wow. You're gorgeous girl and I enjoyed your tutorial. I love Kevyn Aucoin and you sold me on his blush so I'm gonna buy it.

thanks. :0)